Checking Out

Sorry for the late updates on this series . I truly thought I would've had a Michelle book by now but never got the free time , format app to do a book cover , or anything prepared the way I wanted so here is this for now .

Dedicated to davina_forevra

"Well damn " Kelly said as soon as she saw her friend enter the room with two blue bags in her hands , hair bone straight and patted down the middle to perfection , a blush pink dress wrapped around her small frame , and 5 inch heels to finish the...

"Well damn " Kelly said as soon as she saw her friend enter the room with two blue bags in her hands , hair bone straight and patted down the middle to perfection , a blush pink dress wrapped around her small frame , and 5 inch heels to finish the look off . "Is this my baby shower or yours ? You look good Chelly " Kelly complimented as she bit off the piece of sour blue candy she was tearing into now that she craved sour everything .

Michelle could only smile as she put the comment aside for now . How would her friend know how badly she wished this was her own baby shower celebration instead of the other way around ? That she was tired of the rich aunty title and babysitting and that she wanted to be the one being pampered and looked after by friends and family , to be excused for her little outburst because of her raging hormones , and excited to feel kicks and see ultrasounds .

Richard must've picked up on her long pause because he wrapped a steady arm around her small waist and kissed the side of her head before whispering "Smile " to remind her that she was in fact frowning and that she didn't return the compliment or say thank you yet .

"This old thing ?" Michelle said brushing him off as she put on her "mask " as she liked to call it and did a little spin posing dramatically as Kelly and La laughed and hyped her up with their phones out . "You know I had to show out for today , my girl is having another baby . Not the little girl I imagined , but I know you'll make a wonderful boy mom . Here's a little something to get you started" Michelle said handing over the bags she bought and the card they signed last minute .

"Oh wow , these are beautiful" Kelly gushed opening the bags to peek inside. "His first Bible ?" She cooed holding the little blue book to her chest with his name printed on the back . "This is the sweetest thing I've seen , thank you sis" Kelly said hugging her tight as Michelle struggled to find a place to put her hands since she didn't have much room due to her friends growing belly .

"It's no problem , just wait until you read the card" she smiled .

"It's from the both of us" Richard said earning a glare from Michelle .