Tease

Jay watched as his wife carried on conversation with everyone at the table , catching up with some of their old friends they wouldn't normally see unless it was events like this while also engaging with her cousin Angie and and her her stylist Ty .

He sipped from his cup more focused on her attire than anything else , even the deep craving for a drag of his cigar to celebrate tonight's wins .

Sometimes he had to physically pinch himself and make sure the vision in front of him wasn't a dream

Sometimes he had to physically pinch himself and make sure the vision in front of him wasn't a dream . He was really married to Beyoncé . While everyone else had to wait in line to greet her or nervously ask for a hug he was in them guts every night .

This dress has people imagining what she'd look like nude without the crystals and he literally had a visual ... PLENTY of visuals of her sitting in the tub humming to herself as she bathed , of her naked standing in front of closet trying to find something to wear for that day , or her bent over -

"Right ?" Jay heard from beside him making him jump .

Bey was looking at him with hopeful eyes, her dimple showing as she rewarded him with a slight smile laughing at whatever she was waiting on him to agree with .

Jay nodded but no one was really focused on him , their heads turning back to Beyoncé as she finished up whatever story she was telling in and animated fashion .

And that's when he got the idea 💡😏

Without making it to obvious he reached in his pocket and retrieved his iPhone before looking up to make sure Bey wasn't looking his way .

While her hands flew and her laughter filled the air he scrolled through pictures looking for the ones he had been meaning to send her when she was in the middle of rehearsal.

Bey was mid conversation when felt a strong vibration in her lap .

She knew only a select few people had her personal phone number and since the majority that had her were in the same room as her she figured it was either her mother or Blue's nanny , two people she couldn't ignore

She knew only a select few people had her personal phone number and since the majority that had her were in the same room as her she figured it was either her mother or Blue's nanny , two people she couldn't ignore .