Carmen

"You have to be kidding me"Bey said as she she walked up on her husband startling him to the point where he hit pause . She really wanted to say I know you fuckin Lyin but she had Sir in her arms hanging on like the titty baby he was and Blue following behind her .

"Is that you mommy ?" Blue asked squinting her eyes like she didn't recognize that was obviously her on the screen .

"You don't see all that blonde hair?" Jay asked not wanting to point any other features like the dress she had on or the man who's lap she was in

"You don't see all that blonde hair?" Jay asked not wanting to point any other features like the dress she had on or the man who's lap she was in . As far as Blue knew him and Bey had been together for ever and that it would always be that way and so did he . He was happy Bey had come to an agreement that in their minds that there was no one before or after them , that an ex was just a letter in the alphabet. The Carters were a forever thing.

"Yes that's Mommy now lets go to bed " Bey said trying to move her faster but of course her little ass had to throw shade . "What happened?"She Asked looking at the skinny star on the screen and her mom with a little stank face .

"You now come on"Bey said even though she actually lost weight when she was pregnant with Blue , it was the twins that almost knocked her off the fine list

"You now come on"Bey said even though she actually lost weight when she was pregnant with Blue , it was the twins that almost knocked her off the fine list .

"Actually daddy -"

"Ivy!"Bey said point to the hallway . Of course Blue dramatically threw her hands up as if she didn't know what she did wrong . Bey loved her baby but she couldn't wait for Gloria to come get them this weekend . She wasn't taking them back to New York like she used to do with Blue because the twins weren't used to going anywhere without her and Sir had a history of showing his ass in public , like literally falling out in the middle of the floor and screaming like someone was hurting him she she did not time to come get him without getting the other two as well .

By the time she got back Jay still had it on pause like he was waiting on something .

"Just press play , it's the same as when you first saw it it's just on Netflix now "Bey said as she sat in his lap and curled into him making sure her head was in her favorite spot before reaching for the remote to just be press play herself .