Chapter 4: Not Over You

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~No matter what I say I'm

Not over you~

(Gavin DeGraw)

Hey Upper East Siders. There's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than a surprise and we hear Blair Waldorf's got a 2-for-1 Special. Her mom Eleanor. Who just returned from Paris, and Serena Van der Woodsen, brunch buddies? Blair and Serena may have plans for the day, but Nate and Chuck are booked for the Weekend. If they survive it.

After skating for hours, trying to get the kiss out of her head, she finally got the courage and arrived at The Palace Hotel. She was 99% he was here. Chuck was here so he had to be here. She walked over to the front desk and got the guy's attention.

"May I help you?" the guy asked.

"I was wondering if there was any way you can tell me which suite Charles Bass is in?" she asked.

"I'm sorry..."

"Please I really need to get in touch with him." She said then started thinking about how to get his information "You see he never gave me his number. One nights stands am I right? Anyway, that was like almost 2 months ago maybe like 6 weeks or so and I'm late so there is a possibility that I could be preg..."

"1812" the guy said.

"Thank you so much. My baby thanks you too" she said and walked away. She got on the elevator and went to his floor. She found his room and started knocking. Chuck answered and looked confused.

"I thought there would be more" he said looking her up and down. The women on his mind at his door. This day couldn't get any better.

"I'm not one of your girls for hire Chuck." She said glaring at him "I'm here to see Nate"

"Nathaniel! There is a girl here for you that isn't Blair or Serena" Chuck shouted.

"I'm Elizabeth" she said.

"Who?" he joked knowing exactly who the girl was in front of him.

"Elizabeth" She said, and he looked at her still confused "Humphrey. My brother punched you for trying to get with my little sister Jenny."

"Right" he replied. "You should definitely consider being a call girl. You are too hot to be Humphrey's twin sister."

"Thanks, I'll take that into consideration when I meet with the guidance counselor about my future."

"And spunky too?" he replied still checking her out. This was probably the first conversation the two had and it was only making him want her more. She was off limits, hot and could hold her own.

"Who is it?" Nate asked coming to the door. "Liz?"

"Hey" she said.

"Can you give us a minute?" Nate asked Chuck.

"Your secret is safe with me" he winked and went inside.

They walked a little ways from the door.

"Hey" he said. "I hope he didn't bother you"

"He doesn't faze me" she replied "Remember I'm meaner than my brother."

"Right" he said "I remember you saying that"

"Anyways. I just wanted to apologize for the..."

"It's okay Liz"

"I was aiming for your cheek. I promise"