Chapter 73: Home

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~Hold on to me as we go

As we roll down this unfamiliar road

And although this wave (wave) is stringing us alongJust know you're not alone'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demonsThey fill you with fearThe trouble, it might drag you downIf you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone

'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home~

(Phillip Phillips)

Rise and shine, Upper East Siders. It's officially fall. And when the leaves start to turn, we know it's time for B.'s birthday. We're hoping Serena will be there to celebrate but we hear she's having her own private party with a professor

Elizabeth sat in her bedroom at the loft packing things up. She was trying to decide which of her stuff she was taking to the Empire with her. She was also just having a hard time leaving her childhood bedroom. But she knew that eventually she was going to have to. Like Chuck said most of her life was in Manhattan.

"I'm heading over to Dad and Lily's? You coming?"

"I can't. I have to pack and move in the Empire. Chuck paid for a moving truck to pick up all my stuff today"

"You finally put it off for as long as you could?"

"Shh" she said "He doesn't need to know that"

"Well, I will see you later" he said.

"Why are you going to dads?" she asked.

He motioned toward the wall where Jenny's room was on the other side.

"Oh right. Sorry" she said.

"And you're leaving me"

"Sorry" she replied.

"I get it" he said "You want your little dysfunctional family to work. I'm proud of you. I'm sure Chuck will make a far better roommate than Georgina was."

"Yeah" she said "I think he will be a far better co-parent than you had with Georgina."

"That too" he replied. "And moving in with Nate is a bonus?"

"Definitely" she replied.

Dan left and she continued to pack. She got to her pictures and saw the ones of Carter. She stuck those back in the top of closet but put the rest in the box.

*Chuck and Nate*

Blair had called a side bar during their treaty negotiation. The girls stepped to the side. Nate turned to Chuck.

"So, Liz is moving in today?" Nate asked.

"Yeah, the guys should be there to pick up her stuff soon"

"How did you talk her into to moving in?"