Chapter 94: Confident

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~Uh, huh, huh

So you say I'm complicated

That I must be out my mind

But you've had me underrated

Rated, rated

Uh, huh, huh

What's wrong with being

What's wrong with being confident?~

(Demi Lovato)

They say the road of life is long and winding, so it's important to mark the milestones along your way, from picking your bridesmaids To christening your boss' new desk To finally asking for help. But keep your eyes on the road, Upper East Siders, or you could get lost along the way

Elizabeth showed up at Blair's after dropping Ella off at Lily's. She wanted to talk to her dad hoping he would be there but no such luck.

"I was summoned" she said, and she spotted Louis sitting there "Hi Louis"

"Hello Elizabeth, where is your beautiful little girl?"

"With her grandmother" she replied, "I sometimes have her with me but I have a busy day ahead of me so Lily said she would watch her and then tonight for Nate's party Matt is coming over and watching her."

"Looks like you have a village"

"Well, the rumor is you need one" she laughed

"You're busy today?" Blair asked.

"Yes, I'm meeting with a bigger label who is interested in buying my one band label"

"Don't sell it, you've worked hard for it. Cancel your meeting and compete to be a bridesmaid"

"I can't I'm sorry B, because after that I'm doing a phone meeting with a gentleman in London. He wants the band to perform there this upcoming summer and he's gonna help me find other locations as well, and it can be a very big jump for the Band and the label. He's actually friends with the guy I've been working with to get my album off the ground. We performed at his club a couple weeks ago and this other gentleman was there and gave me his card to call him."

"You're a remarkable woman Elizabeth" Louis said "I can see why Blair is so fond of you"

"Fine, you can be a bridesmaid. I'll just tell Jessica she can't compete"

"Blair"

"I want you as a bridesmaid. You've been there for me in some of my darkest times. And we've done horrible things to each other"

"All of that is forgiven, and in the past"

"Then just be a bridesmaid"

"Okay" she said hugging her "Now I need to go"

"Good luck"

*Chuck and Dr. Barnes*

Chuck sat on the couch in his living room when the elevator door opened and in walked Dr. Barnes. He stood up.