Chapter 51: I Wanna Be Loved By You

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~I wanna be loved by you, just you

And nobody else but you

I wanna be loved by you, alone!

Boop-boop-a-doop!

I wanna kissed by you, just you

Nobody else but you

I wanna be kissed by you, alone!~

(Helen Kane)

All Hallows eve. The one day of the year it's socially acceptable to play dress up. The only question is. Who do you want to be? There are costumes to make men feel like boys again. Or turn little girls into queens.

Elizabeth stood on a stool in the shop hanging up decorations. She climbed down and grabbed the bag of candy she bought and put it in a bowl.

"You are going all out?" Drew said hanging some decorations on the other side. "Are college students really gonna trick or treat here?"

"Everyone loves Halloween and everyone loves candy" she replied.

"I get that, but why are you really doing this?"

"I need a distraction. And Halloween is the perfect thing" she smiled "Any luck on a booking?"

"Well since Liam is out of town I stopped trying"

"Drew" she said "I told you that I didn't go to school so I could pursue music and we haven't performed since this summer. I'm missing it. I need some action"

"I know Liz, it's just that with school for the rest of us is our priority" he said "I also have hardly skated other than my classes I teach. Good thing we didn't sign up to compete this season."

"Maybe next season. As for music..."

"Well if you need to go solo Liz. I will understand. Trust me I would prefer you chase your dreams then be held back by our need to get an education"

"Thank you Drew" she said hanging another decoration.

*Nate and Dan*

"All right, so I gotta ask. Did you bring it?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. I got it" Nate replied "But first, 2 things."
"What?"

"One. Are you sure your sister isn't gonna come home?"
"Jenny?" Dan said.

"Dan"

"Lizzie is at her shop all day. Something about decorating it with Drew. They've been spending a lot of time together lately. Does that bother you?"

"Better him than Carter" Nate said. "Or even Chuck, I mean Chuck has Blair but he has become her shoulder to cry on and..."

"Yeah" Dan replied "I would rather her be with Drew than either of them as well"

"Let's not talk about Liz"

"Okay 2?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Nate said motioning to the DVD.

"Yeah, you know, I mean Olivia and I have been dating for a couple weeks now. It's getting pretty serious at this point. I've waited so long. It's embarrassing"