Chapter 58: Right Here

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~I'll be right here where you need me

Anytime just keep believin'

And I'll be right here

If you ever need a friend

Someone to care and understand

I'll be right here

All you have to do is call my name

No matter how close or far away

Ask me once and I'll come, I'll come runnin'

And when I can't be with you dream me near

Keep me in your heart and I'll appear

All you gotta do is turn around

Close your eyes, look inside

I'm right here~

(Miley Cyrus)

Get up and go at it, Upper East Side. I hear Little J is having foreign relations with a handsome Attaché. We always knew she had friends in high places but how low will she go?

Elizabeth walked in to the lobby on the phone with Drew.

"He had to cancel again. So I'm just here at the hotel he said to meet. You wanna meet at the shop and go over set list again for our gig in a couple nights." She said then spotted Chuck sitting in a chair. "I'm gonna actually have to get back to you"

"Why?" Drew asked.

"I just saw someone I haven't seen in weeks. So I'll text you when I'm headed that way."

"I was gonna tell you that I actually have class all day so I won't be able too. But the set list is our album so I think we're good"

"Okay" she said then hung up. She walked over to Chuck as he was handing a phone over. "Hey"

"Elizabeth? What are you doing here?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing?" she said taking a seat.

"Meeting"

"Same. A guy from a label is doing our first album which will be a cover album and he wanted to meet with me here but then had to cancel"

"Congratulations, you deserve to have all your dreams come true"

"What's going on?" she asked watching him open the check presenter and take out a card. "This isn't your hotel"

"I know that"

"Chuck, it's me. It's Elizabeth. You know you can trust me. You and I have had secrets before. What's so great about us is that we trust each other and there is no judgement"

"And they would have stayed that way" he replied "if not for your lousy ex"

"I know but any future secrets I'll keep till death" she said zipping her lips.

"Okay. You have good sleuthing skills so help me" he said and grabbed her hand and they went to a room.

"Chuck our very own room. Scandalous" she replied and Chuck rolled his eyes at her. "Hey you always told me revenge sex was hot"