Chapter 41: Jealous

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~I don't like the way he's looking at you

I'm starting to think you want him too~

(Nick Jonas)

Eventually every queen finds herself in unfamiliar territory outside the castle walls. In Blair Waldorf's case, the Village.

Elizabeth stood behind the counter of the coffee shop helping Drew out. It reminded her a lot of when she had first started coming here. She used to jump behind and help Matt all the time and then Paul would give her free coffee and then they made the deal on the rink. She hadn't really worked in her coffee shop since owning it but it was definitely becoming her new favorite thing. The bell above the door rang and she looked over to see Nate and Blair.

"Hey" she said.

"Oh, we can..." Nate stared

"Don't be silly" she said "You guys are always welcome here"

"You work here?" Blair asked. Elizabeth could see the disgust in Blair's voice.

"I own here" she said "This is my place with Carter"

"I thought he was making it up"

"No" she replied. "What can I get you guys?"

"I was just showing her the area. Blair is going to NYU next year and I told her this was the best place to get coffee"

"Hands down. And no I'm not biased" she said and Drew glanced at her. "Okay maybe a little biased.

"You look a lot better than when I saw you last" Nate replied.

"Keeping busy" she replied.

"Getting ready for our tour, Hey Nate" Drew said

"Hey Drew" he said.

"We should go Nate" Blair said.

"Okay" he said and they left. Elizabeth took a deep breath.

"You good?" Drew asked.

"Yeah" she smiled "He came here. Oh my god I need to go."

She ran out and hailed a cab. She arrived at where her dad and siblings were at.

"She makes it" her brother said.

"Sorry I'm late. I know you wanted this to be a family affair" she said.

"Like I told Dan. Pick out whatever you like. You are graduating."

"Top of her class too" Dan said "And that's with skating, a band and owning a business."

"I'm a multitasker" she said and her dad got silent his phone rang and he walked away.

"Come here" Dan said to his sisters and they came over. "Check out what dad was looking at"

"For Lily?" Elizabeth asked.

"Well yeah"

"Oh wow" Jenny said and they all glanced back at dad "Do you think he's ready"

"She's Lily" Elizabeth said "He's probably been ready since before any of us were born"

"True" Dan said.

*Chuck and Nate*

They played basketball.

"Well, you suck more than usual today." Chuck said.