Chapter 120: Fight Song

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

A/N: 2nd to last chapter. I can't believe it. The reason I haven't posted it yet is because I was kinda putting it off. I loved this story so much and Elizabeth is one of my Favorite characters that I have created. Also for anyone wondering what I got going on next. I've thought of a few things. I have an Original Piece I am working on and then another GG FanFic of my sleeves. I thought about some Next Gen stuff but not quite sure about that yet but I will keep you update. I do have a sort of synopsis for My next Fan Fic at the end of this Chapter .  Enjoy!!

~This is my fight song

Take back my life song

Prove I'm alright song

My power's turned on

Starting right now I'll be strong

I'll play my fight song

And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me~

(Rachel Platten)

Wakey, wakey! Let's hope in this nightmare father doesn't know best.

Elizabeth walked into the kitchen and saw Chuck sitting with Ella looking at papers. She kissed his cheek and Ella's head then sat down.

"How's it going?" she asked

"Lily's information is useless" he said

"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

"I wish I could say yes and there is but unfortunately no. And don't you have an album to launch."

"#8 on iTunes" she replied. "It hits stores today and critics are raving about it"

"Ella, your mother is gonna rule the world" he said then put his hand on her belly "You two are gonna have the coolest mom in the world"

"Not quite yet but I'm getting there" she said taking Ella from him. "I was gonna bring her to see Serena to cheer her up after the whole thing with Dan"

"Are you sure that's a good idea. She might not want to see you"

"I think I'm the perfect person" she replied "Dan may have posted the chapter about Serena, but he hurt me too. Basically, implied that my whole romantic life in the last 5 years was a lie. I know it wasn't and you know but it still hurt that he thought that less of me to think I couldn't get these relationships on my own."

"I'll keep you updated on my end" he replied then kissed her.

"Same" she smiled. "Come on Ella, let's go see Aunt Serena"

She took Ella and they headed out. She got over to Lily's and walked into Serena's room to see her packing.

"Going somewhere?" she asked.

"I...I need to go somewhere a way from here"

"I get it" she replied. "I'm not patiently waiting to see what he says about me. Cause he could write a whole book"