Chapter 69: Up and Up

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~We're gonna get it, get it together, I know

I'm gonna get it, get it together somehow

We're gonna get it, get it together and flower

Woah, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

We're gonna get it, get it together I know

We're gonna get it, get it together and flow

I'm gonna get it, get it together and go

Up and up and up~

(Lennon and Maisy Stella version)

With Chuck now home Elizabeth had to move back into the loft which was driving her even more insane because Milo was a constant reminder that she was way over her head herself. She had to tell her parents soon, but she was terrified of her dad's reaction. Carter told her numerous times he would take claim but she couldn't do that to Chuck. And she definitely couldn't do that to Nate, especially after he begged her not too.

She arrived at the Empire and stepped off the elevator as a blonde girl stepped on. She looked at Chuck.

"I take it you kept my bed warm over the summer" he said to her and she smiled.

"Someone had too. It got lonely" she replied "But I promise I didn't give it the action it normally receives. It probably missed you. I was a boring tenant"

"Good to see you" Chuck said and hugged her.

"Hey Liz, why are you here?" Nate asked

"Wow I was so about to lie and say business but can't use that excuse anymore." She said looking at Nate hinting why she was here.

The boys looked at her.

"Nate knows" she said "About last spring and us."

"Oh" Chuck replied then looked at Nate "I'm sorry man"

"It's okay man. You're both adults" he replied.

"Nate has grown up" she replied.

"You wanna head over to Columbia together?" Nate asked.

"I'll see you there. I don't have my first class today till 12:30"

"You wanna talk to Chuck about something?" he said and she nodded. He hugged her and leaned in by her ear. "Good luck"

"Thank you" she said and pulled away. He was about to leave. "But wait Nate before you leave."

"Yeah?" he asked. She turned to Chuck.

"Do you or do you not count as a rebound?" she asked and Chuck looked at her weird.

"Really Liz?" Nate asked "You're gonna ask this now?"

"Just a question" she replied and he got on the elevator. It closed and she turned to Chuck.

"I got to meet Lily so whatever you need to talk to me about needs to be fast"

"Short and sweet" she replied then took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant"

"Congratulations?" he said.

"No. Chuck. I am pregnant"