Chapter 121: Forever and Ever Amen

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

A/N: Here it is my loyal readers. The last chapter (For now, I may bring them back for a sequel, Elizabeth has been one of my favorites)  I seriously haven't wanted to post this chapter. I wrote it then rewrote it then rewrote it again and no matter how it came out I just wasn't satisfied with it. So hopefully it was just my writing anxiety getting the best of me and you all enjoy it. 

~You may think that I'm talkin' foolish
You've heard that I'm wild and I'm free
You may wonder how I can promise you now
This love that I feel for you always will be

But you're not just time that I'm killin'

I'm no longer one of those guysAs sure as I live, this love that I give
Is gonna be yours until the day that I die

Oh, baby, I'm gonna love you forever
Forever and ever amen

As long as old men sit and talk about the weatherAs long as old women sit and talk about old menIf you wonder how long I'll be faithfulI'll be happy to tell you againI'm gonna love you forever and everForever and ever, amen~

(Randy Travis)

They got down off the roof and headed up a couple blocks away from the event. There was a convenience store with two gas pumps up ahead and Arthur pulled up with the limo.

*Nate and Sage*

At the Empire Sage sat in front of all of Nate's research. They were gonna figure out who Gossip Girl is for The Spectator.

"You dug up a lot of good dirt, we just have to sift through it again" Sage said. "You know the history, I'm a fresh set of eyes. The answer to who is Gossip Girl is right on this table"

Nate's phone buzzed and he looked at it.

"Wait what?" he asked looking at his phone. Sage glanced at him. "Ivy says I need to turn on the TV"

Sage picked up the remote and turned it on.

"we're told a man has been found dead outside an event where the Manhattan real estate community was gathering to honor their man of the year Bartholomew Bass. The name of the deceased is bein withheld until family members can be notified" the newscaster said, and it went away for a moment.

"You don't think its...?"

The newscaster came back on.

"Shockwaves ran through this crowd moments ago as the news spread that the deceased was none other than Bart Bass himself. The man they had gathered to honor. This comes on the heels of a series of bizarre events earlier tonight. First a false report that a Bass Industries jet had been downed. Then Bass' son Charles caused a disturbance requiring him to be removed by security."

"Wow" Sage said.

"Chuck Bass is considered a person of interest in this case as he's wanted for questioning. Although we have no information on his whereabouts. Now being a person of interest does not necessarily mean he's a suspect at this point. What it means is that police feel he'll have information on this case.