Chapter 109: Keep Your Head Up

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me

~Drop your worries

You are gonna turn out fine.Oh, you turn out fine.Fine, oh, you turn out fine.

But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.
You gotta keep your head up, oh,

And you can let your hair down, eh.

I know it's hard, know it's hard

To remember sometimes,But you gotta keep your head up, oh,And you can let your hair down, eh.~

(Andy Grammer)

They say in life there are two sides to every story but on the Upper East we always have three. There's his, hers but the most important is always mine.

Elizabeth walked into the Empire with coffee and saw Chuck at his bar in his robe. She handed him a coffee.

"What is this for?" he asked.

"Fuel" she said "You need some for cracking Diana's book and it's free since your girl owns a coffee shop. And did I mention that I love you."

"You didn't need to" he replied kissing her.

"How's cracking the book?" Nate asked and Elizabeth handed him a coffee.

"What is this for?"

"Free Coffee Nate" she said "Do I have to have a reason to give you guys coffee? I own a coffee shop therefore I have coffee to give"

"It's all a jumble of numbers and letters" Chuck said shaking his head at Elizabeth.

"Do you even know what you're looking for?" Elizabeth asked.

"A link to Jack"

"His secretary still hasn't heard from him?" Nate asked.

"Not in over a month. She thinks he found love in Phuket. I'm sure he's here. And if he's my father like I think he is the only way to get to the truth is to find him."
"So let's find him" Elizabeth said "Dad has Ella because he's sad and miserable and she brings him happiness. So I am all yours"

"You know how to break code?" Chuck asked showing her the book.

"Whoa that takes a whole different level of crazy to crack" she said then smiled.

"What?" they said.

"I think you might want to go see your ex-girlfriend" she replied to Chuck "I think she's the right amount of crazy for that"

"You okay with that?"

"This is about finding Jack" she said "And we need her"

Chuck looked down at it again and then got up and went to his room.

"You seriously okay with that?"

"Yeah" she replied. "I think that this time, nothing is getting in the way of us"

"Good" Nate replied "Because you both deserve happiness"

She smiled as Lola walked in.

"Hey, was I interrupting?" Lola asked.