Chapter 80: My Little Girl

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~Wrapped in pink, so soft and warm

You've had me wrapped around your finger

Since the day you were born

You're beautiful, baby, from the outside in

Chase your dreams, but always know the road

That'll lead you home again

Go on, take on this whole world

But to me you know you'll always be

My little girl~

(Tim McGraw)

A wise woman once said that every morning when you wake up, you say a little prayer. After all, you never know what your day may hold. From quiet solitude to surprise company. The day waits for no one.

Elizabeth walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water out of the fridge.

"I don't want to be that asshole, but you look like you're gonna pop any day now?" Nate said. She turned to him and gave him a dirty look. "I said I didn't want to be that asshole"

"Yeah, days ago, was my due date, I forgot how many after 2" she said "and I am miserable, I had an appointment yesterday and they said everything looks great but she's gonna come when she wants to come. Her parents are early people why is she not getting that trait"

"Sorry" he said "Can I help in anyway?"

"Will you go to Columbia and talk to all of my professors and get like some homework or a way I can get it"

"I don't think it works that way" he said "It isn't like high school"

"Please try." She said "Like I said. I'm miserable"

"Morning" Chuck said.

"Did I see Raina leave? That is like the 3rd time this week" Nate said.

"We're stuck in this meaningless mind-blowing sex loop"

"Really?" Elizabeth said folding her arms and looking at him.

"I know that look. That is the 'I am so mad at you; I might just kill you' look" Nate said

"I am so miserable because of you, and you're discussing your sex life? Which is what got us in this mess in the first place." She yelled.

She stormed off and the boys looked at each other. Chuck realized what was going on and followed her.

"Your due date was 5 days ago?" he asked. He had been keeping track. He was trying to keep his schedule clear for the birth of his daughter. It was gonna be the most important moment in his life.

"Yes" she replied glaring at him. Then realized he knew how many days it's been and smiled. "You're keeping track?"

"Yeah" he replied. "What if we go to the hospital and see..."

"I already went yesterday. Our daughter will decide when she wants to arrive. But the doctor said it could be any day now. I guess our daughter is gonna be fashionably late. Unlike her always early parents. " she said as the elevator dinged.