Chapter 67: There Goes My Life

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~All he could think about was

I'm too young for this

Got my whole life ahead

Hell I'm just a kid myself

How 'm I gonna raise one~

(Kenny Chesney)

Nothing beats a summer abroad but when traveling far from home it's always nice to bring along an old friend from the neighborhood. Cobblestones and Café de Flore Serena's locked down the left bank and become a muse to us all. Meanwhile, Blair rules the right bank. Storming the shops and consuming the classics and sampling sugary snacks like a modern Marie Antoinette. But we hear Serena's stories sizzle while Bair's are more fizzle. She shopped at Saint Laurent and dined at Droguant, but the only beau B's had this summer is on her headband

Elizabeth walked out of Chucks room to the living room to see Nate's 'friends' were there. Ever since Georgina showed up on their doorstep pregnant and then later moved in with the baby, she said was her brothers. Elizabeth couldn't be there so when Nate told her Chuck had left to Europe, she used that to her advantage and texted Chuck and told him she was gonna borrow his room until he got home. She would rather live with her ex who took a summer of Chuck's little black book then live with Dan and Georgina. She had nothing against Milo. She adored her nephew. In fact she probably should get use to a baby since she was gonna have one herself soon. When she told Drew back in the spring that she thought she was pregnant it was just a thought but when it was confirmed. It scared the crap out of her. And maybe that was another reason she wanted to move in to Chuck's room. To just feel a little closer to him.

"Best of all I don't have to talk about anything...It does get pretty exhausting though...Hey. What you're really tired of is keeping everything a big secret? Liz and I are the only ones that know and we promised you." Nate said then hung up.

"My brother?" she asked.

"Yeah"

"Dad and Lily are home today so he's gonna have to say something or I am gonna burst"

"You kept a 2 year relationship, and not one but two affairs with Chuck a secret from your dad. I think you can help Dan out for just a few more days." he said.

"True" she said "I am gonna go. Please have this cleaned up before I come home"

"I can't believe Chuck let you borrow his bed."

"He never got back to me. I cleaned the sheets like 10 times though" she said "And I'll move out when he gets home. I just need away from Georgina. She drives me nuts and I really don't want to go to jail for killing her."

"I get it" he said "I will have this clean"

"Thank you Nate" She smiled. "By the way. You're a great roommate"

"Yeah?" he asked. "Back at you"

"Yeah" she smiled "Hopefully your summer is almost over of the book 'cause I don't know...maybe you're finally over Serena and we could...But I don't know."

"Yeah" he said "I...."

"Take your time Nate. I'm here" she smiled then walked out.

She got to the coffee shop and spotted the new sign she bought with new info under it.