Chapter 81: Bad At Love

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe

That we're meant to be

But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy

Get the best of me

Look, I don't mean to frustrate, but I

Always make the same mistakes, yeah I

Always make the same mistakes 'cause

I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)

But you can't blame me for tryin'

You know I'd be lyin' sayin'

You were the one (ooh-ooh)

That could finally fix me

Lookin' at my history

I'm bad at love~

(Halsey)

It's cold out there, but on the Upper East Side, things are heating up, because Valentine's Day is around the corner.""

Elizabeth walked around her room putting all her assignments in the correct folders to turn in while Ella slept. She was so far pulling off doing school work and being a mother. She was trying to get all her stuff together to turn in so then she could pick up more work.

*Chuck & Lily*

Chuck stood over to the side as Lily walked over to him. They were having a breakfast meeting with the Thorpe's to discuss the future of Bass Industries. He was trying his best to stay awake. He had been sleeping on the floor of Elizabeth's room to be closer to Ella.

"How is your sweet precious bundle?" Lily asked

"Absoultly perfect, but what can you expect with Elizabeth as her mother"

"Don't let her hear you say that" Rufus replied.

"Wouldn't dream of it, she'd remind me many times that she's not. Yes we've had that fight" Chuck replied.

"Good Man" Rufus said and walked back to cook.

"I hope hosting this brunch will prove I have the company's best interest at heart" Lily said

"And also elegantly forces the enemy to come to you."

"Yes Sun Tzu is right beside Emily Post on my bookshelf" Lily replied "But, Charles, don't let your feelings for Raina affect your judgement. We have to be careful of the Thorpe's. Believe me I know"

"Don't worry. I'm not banking on their sympathy. Let's get this show on the road, I have a beautiful daughter to get home too" Chuck said and saw them walking in. "Welcome"

They both turned to the Thorpe's

"So, is anyone hungry?" Lily asked.

They all sat down and ate avoiding business. When it was all done they sat in the living room.