Chapter 29: Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~But girls they wanna have fun

Oh girls just wanna have

That's all they really want

Some fun~

(Cyndi Lauper)

Elizabeth sat at her table at the coffee shop. She spotted Drew walking in and waved over.

"Hey Boss" he said

"You wanted to meet me?"

"I'm gonna have to not work as many hours here" he said "I got an internship at a recording Label here in the city"

"Seriously? Drew that is fantastic. What does the mean for your ice skating classes?"

"I can still do them" he replied "I figured I could talk someone into coming to see us play and it will give us that boost"

"Do you want music more than Skating?"

"I didn't always but since we started I kinda like it more than skating. Plus we can bring some of that dancing we do in our skating competitions to the stage. We are both so incredible together in whatever we do. I never want to lose that Liz. You are my best friend. Don't tell the guys that though"

"I feel the same, your secret is safe with me partner." she said then saw the time "Shit, I'm late"

"To what?"

"Ever since I helped Blair and let her cry in my lap, she's made me one of her besties or minions. I don't know what category I am in, but I don't have any female friends and with my sister moving out I will take what I can get"

She collected her stuff and took off. She arrived at Blair's.

"I am so sorry I am late" she said and Blair looked at her.

"You're forgiven" Blair said then looked at Penelope. "Move over for Liz"

Penelope looked at her and moved over. Elizabeth sat down.

"How's the sexy artist Serena?"

"Oh um Aaron's amazing. He's been sending me these maps to the most beautiful places. The other day I ended up in a private room in the Cloisters overlooking the gardens" Serena said.

"Spare them the details Serena. Hazel with kill herself from envy"

"This is him again. I gotta go" Serena said.

"What about my party?"

"Blood-orange martini's all the way." Serena said then left.

"How's Nate?" Penelope asked.

Elizabeth glanced at Blair.

"I actually want to talk about B's party" Elizabeth said then turned fully to Blair "So 18! This party has to be amazing. I can bring my guitar?"

"No offense to you and your talent but no guitar. Plus, you're a guest, not the entertainment"

"Right" she said feeling Penelope shooting daggers in the back of head.

After leaving Blair's she headed back to the coffee shop and sat at her table. Since Nate had left she had been working on some songs of her own.

"Hey" she heard Carter say