Chapter 54: Always Remember Us This Way

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~... So when I'm all choked up

But I can't find the words

Every time we say goodbye

Baby, it hurts

When the sun goes down

And the band won't play

I'll always remember us this way

... Lovers in the night

Poets tryin' to write

We don't know how to rhyme

But, damn, we try

But all I really know

You're where I wanna go

The part of me that's you will never die~

(Lady Gaga)

As a famed literary liar once told Oprah memory is subjective. Memories can be embellished or denied. But as James Frey knows all too well the truth always comes out.

Elizabeth walked into the coffee shop and saw the Tisch students talking. She walked over to Matt.

"Coffee please" she said and he handed her one "How long have they been here?"

"At least an hour" he said "They asked if they can do the Cabaret here. I told them yes because I thought that it would pack us that night which means more coffee"

"That is why you're my manager" she said "I am gonna be downstairs if anyone is looking for me and I hope that no one is"

"You got it boss" he said. She spotted Blair walk in and quickly headed downstairs.

*Nate and Dan*

They walked down the road.

"What, a threesome?" Nate asked.

"Oh yeah" Dan said "Just me, Olivia, and Vanessa. Two girls, four boobs, one Dan Humphrey. How awesome am I?"

"Oh, how stupid you can be?"

"What?"

"Buddy, okay, I know things."

"Please don't tell me you and my..."

"No, but Chuck Bass is my best friend" Nate replied "The third person is supposed to a stranger"

"No, the fact that it was Vanessa is what made it so fun"

"Okay, the problem is, during a threesome, there is always a twosome and a one some going on"

"You know what? The one some was not so bad"

"Okay, you may have enjoyed the show but let's face it. Vanessa...is very vocal. It couldn't have been easy for Oliva to hear all that"

"No. You know what? Olivia was fine" Dan said "We talked the next morning and so was Vanessa. I mean, I haven't really seen her much but uh, I'm, I'm sure she is. Why are you being such a buzzkill?"