Chapter 86: Just Give Me a Reason

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I, your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them~

Once Upon A Time in the land called Upper East a beautiful girl met a beast. And while the beast locked himself in a tower on ennui the girl found herself a prince, his name...Louis

Elizabeth walked out of her room with Ella and spotted all the papers on the pool table and Chuck leaning there.

"Making a collage of Blair's dates?" she asked.

"No" he replied.

"Well, I am headed over to see my Dad. Lily also wants to hang out with Ella so..."

"Okay"

"Chuck"

"I'm fine Elizabeth. I promise" he said and turned to her.

"Okay" she said then kissed his cheek. "We can discuss..."

"Let's not discuss it" he said "it happened and that's that"

"Okay" she said and walked out.

She arrived at Lily's with Dan.

"My favorite niece" Dan said taking her.

"I think, unless J or Scott haven't said anything. I'm pretty sure she's your only niece"

"True" he said and they arrived on the floor. They walked out and saw their dad walking down carrying a tray. "Well, hello Jeeves"

"We're watching 'Downtown Abbey'. Edwardian social dramas apparently demand crumpets"

"Nice to see she's finally accepting this whole house arrest thing."

"Between us...no matter how much they love each other no two people should spend 24/7 together"

"Makes sense" Elizabeth said.

"But my time as a drawing room butler might be quickly coming to an end. This guy from my old label was wondering if I was into producing a record for a new indie band he just signed. I was gonna give him your name Lizzie since well you produced your own album"

"You should do it dad" she said "Trust me, you would be amazing at it"

"Lizzie is right, that sounds like an amazing opportunity"

"It does, doesn't it?" their dad said and finally took Ella from Dan. "I don't need to be back on stage, but I do miss the music world. I was kinda living bi-curiously through Lizzie"

"Definitely do it Dad" Elizabeth said. "You won't regret it, I think I had more fun producing my album then actually singing on it. Don't tell the guys"

"I'm meeting the reps in a half hour" their dad said "So you will understand if I can't hangout."

"Oh I'm here picking up Charlie anyway"

"Charlie?" Elizabeth asked.

"They've been spending a lot of time together lately"

"Really?"

"What?" Dan asked. "We are just friends"

"I've used that sentence before" Elizabeth said "Be careful, there is a fine line between just friends and friends with benefits"

"I feel like that when they were passing out genes, they gave me your looks but gave everything else of yours to Lizzie" Dan said

"I'll take that as a compliment" Elizabeth smiled.