Chapter 35: Baby It's You

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~You ain't got to buy nothing

It's not what I want

Baby it's you,

We don't have to go nowhere

It's not what I want

Baby it's you,

It's not for what you got

I know you got a lot

No matter what you do,

You always keep hot,

It's you, it's you, baby all I want is you yeah~

(JoJo)

True love and betrayal, revenge and more revenge. A heroine with an impossible goal, if only Mozart had lived on the Upper East Side. But you keep your magic flute, Amadeus. All this Queen wants is a golden ticket to Yale.

Elizabeth and Dan walked into the Van der Woodsen's after stopping at her shop and getting coffee and pastries.

"Whew! Yale day" Dan said seeing Serena then kissing her "Good Morning"

"Gross" Elizabeth replied drink out of her coffee cup.

"I thought we could walk to school together for support and well my sister just decided to come along for the ride" Dan said.

"You got free coffee and pastries so I would shut up if I were you" she smiled.

"Have you heard from Julliard yet?" Serena asked.

"Not yet" she replied "So Yale?"

"What if I don't get in?" Dan asked.

"Forget you, what if I do and Blair doesn't"

"I'll send out my change of address cards soon, I don't think anyone wants to be in the same city as Blair if she doesn't get into Yale" Elizabeth replied.

"We shouldn't have to worry; Blair is a lock. The dean told her as much right?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, Yale is good" Serena replied. "We're good. Everything will be fine"

"You're referring to the recent not fun event uh, also known as the 'You Two Share a Brother, Oh, Wait, No, You don't' roller coaster"

"I will see you two later" she replied.

"See you"

Elizabeth got to school and walked down the hall reading. She was so nervous because she had done her audition for Julliard and was very nervous about if they would accept her. She had sort of had her mind off of it until Serena had asked earlier.

"Dangerous combination" she heard Nate say and she looked up.

"Sorry" she replied.

"So tonight is the opera"