Part 2

As soon as he opened the door, the rotten smell of the tip of his nose became much thicker, and it was mixed with some unknown scents and blood. It was because Mu Wanwan had some psychological preparation, he still couldn't help his face pale.

The large room was lit with warm-colored lights, and it was extremely silent. Mu Wanwan looked at the thick curtain painted with complicated patterns not far away, and his palm sweated slightly...

Tyrant, just behind this curtain.

According to memory, after the original body was frightened and cried once by the tyrant, in the following nights, although he was forced to enter the door, he slept on a chair while wearing his clothes.

When Mu Wanwan was in the ancestral hall before, he thought about what he would do in the future.

Unfortunately, she has become a female partner with a tragic end, and she can only accept the reality. According to the sporadic memory of that novel, the tyrant will eventually wake up.

Mu Wanwan also thought about whether to escape, but according to the original body's memory, this continent is very, very dangerous, monks and monsters coexist, the original body has only weak wood powers, and the combat power is about 0.

In this continent, there is no law to protect her personal safety. In addition, the tyrant made countless enemies, and she married into the tyrant's mansion in full view. Once she ran away, even if it was not discovered by Ao Qin, she would die after going out.

Now there is only one road before her, staying in the house peacefully, and waiting for the tyrant to wake up and get away easily, maybe she can still live.

Although Mu Wanwan had made up her mind a long time ago, when she actually walked to the tent and shook her hands to open the tent, she was still frightened by the horror of the people in front of her...

A creature that can no longer be called a human is lying on a jade bed. His upper body is naked, with scars crisscrossed with scars, and terrible lines spread across his arms and face. His lower body is a long dragon tail, which is already halfway through. It was rotten, the tail was cut off in half, and the little tip was gone.

He closed his eyes tightly, half of his face didn't know whether it was corroded by something or what, although it was not bad, he couldn't bear to look directly at it. There were two hideous and terrifying broken corners on the forehead that was supposed to be smooth.

In addition, from time to time some withered scales appeared in the exposed parts of the tyrant. The bed was messed up by his dirty blood, dripping from the bed to the ground, Mu Wanwan also saw something with sharp eyes, I don't know if it was. A small black thing like a parasite crawling around on his wound.

She couldn't help but stepped back two steps, and when she recovered, her forehead was already full of cold sweat.

She really did not expect that the appearance of the tyrant would be worse than the original memory.

Obviously in the book, although the tyrant is disabled and ugly, he is still a plant dragon, but when the female partner and the hostess first married in, someone served him every day, but now...

Mu Wanwan glanced at the shocking wounds on his body, the broken horns and the missing rotten tail, and recalled the attitude of the maid Fuliu before, and suddenly felt a little sympathetic to the villain who used to be the coolest king in front of him.

Once defeated, people take the tea to cool, and a dragon is thrown in a lonely room, no one cares and no one asks. When she was in a coma, she was stuffed with a happy daughter-in-law with low talent. I finally woke up, a beautiful and unparalleled dragon, because the tail is missing, the dragon's horns are also broken, although the novel is not written, but according to the author's copywriting, it may be forcibly arranged to **** Bai Shuiyao later...