Part 89

She was a little at a loss, but he saw her in his eyes.

The bag containing "tonics" was placed on the table. Mr. Long stretched out another big hand, his ears trembled, and she held her hand.

Even though he had been immersed in the cold sea water, his body temperature was still very high, and there was an indescribable warmth in grasping her.

Mu Wanwan's heart settled a lot, followed him and walked to the bed.

The voice of Transition Ling sounded, it was Ao Qinlue's somewhat exhausted voice, "The forbidden area has been searched, and none of them are there. Is there any elder who can provide some clues."

Her heart trembled a little, and she looked up at him, and saw that his side face with dots of curse marks was a cold line. She noticed her gaze, but when she looked at her, it softened a little.

Like an iceberg and warm sun.

Without restraint, she smiled at her dragon, moved her hands, and clasped his silent fingers.

A look of surprise crossed Mr. Long's eyes, and he pursed his lips a little shyly, and tightened his palm.

"Maybe you can check the border." A voice sounded, "The orphan dragon grew up near the Special Life Alliance before, but something happened later..."

The speaker blurred the content for a while, and Mu Wanwan felt that Mr. Long held her hand tightly. She felt a pain in her heart and could only hold him back.

"Later, it was sealed over there, and an enchantment was set up."

After he finished speaking, there was a harsh laughter, "Bai Huan, it is difficult to break the sixth stage of the barrier, right?"

"Jin Yan, I'm just making my suggestion." The cold voice in Transsion Ling's voice filled with anger.

"Haha." Jin Yan sneered, as if he was going to continue, but was interrupted by Ao Qin.

"Okay!" He sounded very tired, "You two dragons are the representatives of our Blue Dragon clan in the Golden Dragon clan and the White Dragon clan, and participate in the plan of encirclement and suppression, so don't bring in the private dragon's grievances."

They discussed this issue again, and Transsion Ling went dark again.

The cave suddenly became quiet, and Mu Wanwan couldn't help being angry when he thought of what those dragons did to Mr. Long before. But now, Mr. Long should be more sad than her.

After all, those are the pasts he is least willing to remember.

Mu Wanwan wondered how to comfort Mr. Long, but didn't know how to speak for a while.

The dragon over there was not sad, but worried.

The fact that he was an orphan dragon was just said by these dragons.

Although he knew in his heart that his wife would not dislike his birth, Mr. Long was still a little sensitive.

The corners of his lips were suppressed, and his big hands had begun to tremble gradually.

One person and one dragon stood facing Transsion Ling, palms overlapped, and remained quiet for a long time.

"Mr. Long..."

"lady......"

One person and one dragon spoke at the same time, one raised his head and the other lowered his head.

The eyes are facing each other.

Mu Wanwan saw Mr. Long's somewhat helpless gaze, winding past a trace of paranoid possessiveness that hadn't had time to conceal, and fell on her eyes, the dark long eyelashes shaking, trying to cover it.