Part 83

Mu Wanwan looked at Mr. Long's big palm and looked at his slightly turned head. The corners of his lips kept rising, his eyes were hot, and his heart was beating violently.

Not long ago, she was still worried about whether she would be discovered by Ao Qin who had been staying in this square-inch yard, and worried about whether Mr. Long would suddenly disappear again.

However, the next moment, the bad dragon that made her worry since the beginning of the journey gave her the response she needed most.

He may be nervous, his eyes flickering, and Mu Wanwan heard that his breathing is a little faster than usual.

Are you afraid of her rejection?

Mu Wanwan was a little funny, and stretched out a hand to gently cover his palm, "Yes."

Her soft voice rang in her ears, and the sentence of "willing" was very clear.

The palms tightened, and Mr. Long couldn't help laughing.

It's not like the restrained or shallow smiles before.

It is complete, the eyebrows are stretched out, with joy, a smile rippling from the bottom of the eyes.

There was a layer of red on Muwan's curved surface, looking into him, there were a few golden glows like phoenix eyes covered with thousands of galaxies, and the palms were hot. She saw him bend the corners of his lips, and a shallow pear appeared on his cheeks. eddy.

The eyelashes trembled inconceivably, Mu Wanwan opened her apricot eyes slightly, and looked at it several times to confirm that she was really right.

On Mr. Long's left cheek, there is a shallow, inconspicuous little pear vortex.

With a smile, he ruined ten percent of his face with a face that was so evil, handsome and domineering, and he looked like a cute little dragon cub who begs for sweets.

But his smile soon disappeared, and he became the look of the tyrant she was familiar with.

But the big hand refused to loosen it and held it tightly.

He didn't seem to be sure, his voice was hoarse, and he looked at her expectantly, "It will be dangerous."

Mu Wanwan shook his head a little funny.

Who made her already like this dragon?

It was an unwilling decision to leave him. As long as she was with him, it didn't matter where she was. She was always scared to stay in this seemingly stable yard, which was always under surveillance.

I was worried that Ao Qin would come to trouble them before Mr. Long woke up, and worried that Mr. Long would be the same as in the unfinished book when he woke up, as if he liked Bai Shuiyao. She knows that the plot now is completely different from that in the book, but perhaps it is precisely because she likes it that she is so concerned about gains and losses.

Mu Wanwan looked at him with a smile, softly but firmly said, "I'm not afraid."

With him, even if the road ahead is paved with thorns, she is fearless.

...

The time to leave was set in the morning of the next day.

On the last day before leaving, Mu Wanwan was in a busy state.

She needed to prepare enough pills for Aunt Yun and Jiu Qing, although Mr. Long said that if she needed him, he could run back and forth, but Mu Wanwan still didn't want him to take such a big risk.

There are not many things in the yard. Apart from her and Mr. Long, the only living creatures are the three spirit chicken cubs in the kitchen.

Her feelings for these three little chicken cubs are still a bit complicated, and Mengmeng also likes them very much. If she eats them, she is reluctant to eat them. For this, when she is in trouble, she is much more direct than before The husband said, "I'll raise it well."