Part 80

Mu Wanwan finally earned it, trying hard to turn around and look at the current expression of a certain dragon.

But Mr. Long didn't know if it was nervousness or something, he hooped her tightly, Mu Wanwan moved several times and couldn't move.

She was a little tired, her ears slowly rose to pink, "Master, let me go..."

As soon as she opened her mouth, her voice sounded in the quiet room, and Mr. Long's blood seemed to freeze in an instant. His charming thoughts that had just risen were all replaced by worries, and he subconsciously loosened Mu Wanwan's hands and feet. Frozen in place.

Mu Wanwan took the opportunity to turn around and met his eyes.

She had never seen Mr. Long's expression before, perhaps because the curse lines had faded a lot, his emotions were easier to capture, the curvature of the corners of the lips was a bit lower than usual, and the dark eyes flashed helplessly.

Mu Wanwan also saw the ears popping up on his head. As the distance got closer, she could see more clearly...

It's not very bald, it's just that the hair on the top is sparse...a lot.

The corners of Muwan's lips rose slightly, without entanglement or hesitation, and moved his body bit by bit. When the lemon vinegar dragon couldn't react, he got out from the edge of the quilt and leaned against his chest.

Her body was full of heat, and the feeling of touching her limbs was so clear. There was a tingling rush from the tail bone all the way, and the whole dragon of Mr. Long froze...

What is she doing, why isn't she angry?

"Master." Mu Wanwan originally wanted to call Mr. Long, but she felt it was necessary to remind this dragon about his identity.

Feeling the instantaneous tightness of a dragon, she wanted to laugh a little, "No other furry."

Mr. Long listened to her voice and said softly, "There is no other furry, only you."

He seemed to be frozen, and the line of sight in front of him was a little fuzzy, and when he recovered, a small force appeared on the front of his shirt.

He lowered his head and saw Mu Wanwan glanced at him with a blushing face, and then quickly moved away, but the hand on his front was still not released.

His little lady is obviously nervous.

Mr. Long's bald ears, which had been shaking constantly because of tension, suddenly swayed a lot less, his body slowly relaxed, but the heat got higher and higher.

Mu Wanwan was originally quite hot, but after she got out of the quilt, she sweated a little before, and the temperature outside was very low, so she was a bit cold and shivered slightly.

"Cold?" The slightly low voice of Mr. Long, who had recovered the overbearing and ruthless character, came from her ears. Before she could react, there was a burst of strength on her waist, and she was pressed into his arms.

The cheek touched his warm chest, not limp at all.

There were even some things on her cheeks that made her uncomfortable.

Mr. Long's long arms encircled the person in his arms, blushing where Mu Wanwan could not see.

"Is it cold?" It was about the first time he had said this kind of love, his voice was shaking.

The tip of Mu Wanwan's nose is the cold smell on his body, and it feels like he is about to burn, "Good, better."

The two of them didn't know what to say, the ambiguity in the air was about to become real, and the certain dragon tightened the person in his arms, and gradually calmed down from the fluttering stimulus, and looked at her sourly. The hairpin on the side, still couldn't hold back for a while, "Hairpin."