Part 27

The silver coin in her palm was hot, and Mu Wanwan was a little swollen. She stood on the side of the road that was not in the way, holding the money, and began to figure out what she wanted to buy next...

The weather is getting colder. The quilt may not be thick enough. You have to buy two more quilts. If you don't buy them, Mr. Long's tail will be rotten again and there will be no way to change them. and...

Mu Wanwan looked up at the dark cloud-enclosed sky, feeling a little worried. It had been raining all this time, and her clothes were not easy to dry after washing. Is it because the family has a dragon?

Because it keeps raining, I have to buy some more clothes. The weather is getting colder and colder. It's not good to let Mr. Long continue to be a fruit dragon. Although the jade bed is warm, the room is cold. She wants to cultivate Lingzhi. , The temperature cannot be too low, so the warm stone should also be arranged.

And she has made some money so hard this time, and this time she wants to buy some meat to reward herself.

Mu Wanwan thought about it, and felt that the money in his hand seemed to be very unspent.

She sighed, turned the basket on her back, and found a place with a lot of people to start selling vegetables.

This time she brought so many vegetables out, she can't bring them back. There are still a lot of seeds at home, and this basket of vegetables can also buy a lot of copper plates.

"How do you sell the vegetables?" Not long after Mu Wanwan set up the stall, an elderly mother-in-law looked over with a basket on her back.

Mu Wanwan thought for a while, "Two copper plates are one catty."

Her dishes are all inspired by the spiritual power of the wood element. According to the modern price, it is sold for two yuan per catty, shouldn't it be very expensive?

"It's just ordinary vegetables. You sell two copper plates for one catty?" A piercing voice sounded. It was a middle-aged woman with a little high cheekbones. She was smeared with rouge on her cheekbones and she was well dressed. The lord who provokes.

"My vegetables are good in appearance, you can see, they are much better than what others sell." Mu Wanwan didn't argue with her, but said in a fair manner.

The mother-in-law was very kind, "What about you carrot? How do you sell it?"

"The radish is also two copper plates and one catty." Mu Wanwan said flatly.

"The radish is still so expensive, you rob?" The woman looked at Mu Wanwan with an incredible expression, "Can you sell a copper coin for a pound?"

Mu Wanwan felt the boss's mood the last time he bargained with the butcher shop boss, and he smiled, "No second price."

"You are crazy about money!" The woman seemed very angry, but she couldn't move her footsteps.

She noticed that her food was much larger than other stalls when she started to set up a stall in Mu Wanwan, and although she could not step into the spiritual path, she ate a lot of good food because of the good family conditions. , Can feel the existence of some aura more or less than ordinary mortals.

But she just doesn't want to spend more money, she wants to get cheaper.

When she hesitated, the mother-in-law made her move first, "I want it."

Mu Wanwan was a little surprised that she was refreshed. She weighed these vegetables and estimated that she looked like five or six catties. Because she didn't want to delay time, she said, "A total of one silver coin, mother-in-law, can you?"