Part 91

"Your nose is really good." When what he did was discovered, Jiu Qing did not turn his face directly, he simply admitted it generously, and sat back in his position, "What do you want to talk about?"

Uncle Chen smiled, "I remember that the previous Demon King was injured by Xiao Qian Fujun, and his strength fell sharply. Now the acting Demon King seems to be the enemy of your Nine-Tailed Fox Clan?"

Jiu Qing's expression became gloomy.

The Nine-Tailed Fox Clan had a good position in the Monster Clan when she and the elders had an accident. Except for the Silver Moon Wolf Royal Clan, the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan had the most say. Later, something happened to them, and the Silvermoon Wolf Royal Family and some other monster races did not attack them, only the Sun Devouring Rat Race.

Relying on the large number of clansmen and their excellent strength, they abruptly squeezed most of the territory of their nine-tailed fox tribe. If it weren't for the nine-tailed fox clan that had strengthened its large formation for several generations and a territory that was almost isolated from the rest of the world, perhaps the nine-tailed fox clan would be more than simply losing strength.

Even now, because of the difficulties of the Sun-Eater Rat tribe, the days of the Nine-Tailed Fox tribe who are still in the Monster tribe are still walking on thin ice.

The little foxes in the clan, don't say that they ran unscrupulously in the monster clan territory like before, even running and jumping can only be confined to a narrow formation.

And she, like a fool, was immersed in self-righteous love before, and she did not fulfill her duties as a princess.

"Yes." She almost squeezed the word out of her teeth, with hidden hatred and self-blame in her sight.

"The new Sun-Eater is the middle stage of the sixth stage, and your Aunt Flower Demon and I are both in the early stage of the sixth stage." Uncle Chen looked at Jiu Qing's eyes, "We two work together. Although we can't fight, we can also contain it."

"I still have some friends." Aunt Hua smiled, "Three or four orcs whose strength is at level five perfect."

Uncle Zong also touched his nose, "Although I am weak, if I really fight, I won't be dragged down."

When they finished speaking, they all looked at Jiu Qing, "Do you want the nine-tailed fox family to become the new royal family?"

Jiu Qing was stunned, his pupils trembled violently, his lips trembled, and it took a long time to find his own voice, "Why help me?"

She thought these orcs who had had grudges with her, it would be better not to expose Ao Xue's affairs this time.

Uncle Chen smiled, "Do you think I'm like that kind of bad-hearted person?"

Jiu listened to him, "I have two conditions."

"One is to help Xiaoqian. The other is when you become the demon queen, you put the orcs into the territory of the demon tribe and let the orcs enjoy the same treatment as the demon in the territory of the demon tribe."

Jiu Qing raised his brows, "The second condition, isn't it a bit too much?"

The smiled expression on Uncle Chen's face changed, "The orcs should also be treated adequately."

Orc tribes scattered everywhere, when they were weak, the whole tribe was caught by people with ulterior motives and sold as slaves. They are different from demons in that they do not have demonic cores. Most orcs do not have any talent for cultivation, but they have demons. An ability that the clan admires...

No matter how weak the orcs are, they can transform into human form when they reach adulthood. Only the animal patterns that are determined from birth represent the talents they may achieve in the future.