Part 82

It took a while for Mu Wanwan to digest the fact that Mao Tweet was a Baifeng cub. Seeing the fat Tweet a little bit, she suddenly felt a sense of anticipation.

If it is Bai Feng, Mao Chiu must be very beautiful and majestic when he grows up, right?

But Mr. Long said that he got Mengmeng from the Yaozu. If he inherited his previous memories, would he leave her?

She only learned from Mr. Long after she woke up that Mengmeng's current mentality is about three years old, and it is now considered its infancy. In fact, it needs to absorb a lot of spiritual energy and eat many heaven and earth spiritual things every day.

Mr. Long said that when he brought Mengmeng out of the monster race, he actually never thought that it might hatch, because Mengmeng's vitality was actually very, very weak at the time, and in the following decades, it looked like a dead animal. Phoenix eggs.

Mu Wanwan looked at the more and more adorable in the yard, and put down the spiritual plant that was being cultivated in his hand with a little worry...

Mao Chiu accompanied her through a long period of time when Mr. Long did not wake up. Her feelings for Mao Chiu were not only purely towards pets, but now she knows that it might be able to develop wits, and even in a few years it might even be. Transformation, she has a mentality similar to that of an old mother.

Although I knew that if Mengmeng returned to the Yaozu, it might be better for its growth, but now Mu Wanwan is still not willing.

Moreover, Mr. Long brought back a lot of spirit stones this time, and for a while, he should still be able to feed Fat Tweet.

"Tweet!"

Mengmeng is practising flying desperately with her little wings. Ever since she was clicked by the dragon, her body has become fatter and fatter. Although it didn't fly very well before, it can glide for a long distance. Now it has It's hard to fly anymore.

Mao Chuo's dull hair floated in the cold wind, and the fur on its half body was blown up and down, and Mu Wan pointedly saw a few black hairs falling off its body.

Oops, Fatty has gotten off her hair.

"Tired?" A slightly cold and jealous voice sounded, Mu Wanwan recovered from the state of staring at Mao Tweet, and turned around to see her dragon.

Xiao Tianlong's gaze stayed on the hem of her skirt, and said indifferently, "Splendid enough to support you."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

The corners of her lips rose unconsciously, and shook her head to Mr. Long who was sitting in the middle of a pile of spirit stones, "I'm not tired."

This dragon doesn't know if she really likes her custom-made wheelchair from Tie Bo or something, except that she shyly stands up and walks out with her ears shaking her ears when she is going to wash in the evening, usually in a wheelchair.

She glanced at a certain dragon who nodded coldly, a little bit dumbfounded, this dragon brought back a lot of spirit stones this time, and it was indeed enough to support herself. Only she can refine some pills that can relieve the curse.

Now, although Mr. Long has relieved a lot of curses with the help of the special life chief, some of them have not been removed. In addition, since he went out this time and injured himself again, she still wants to refine some more medicines. Standby.

"Come."

Seeing her staring at the glitter on the ground, Mr. Long tilted his head and said.

Mu Wanwan was a little confused, and walked to him.