Part 131

Jiaojiao cautiously hugged the big phoenix egg, which had long lost its breath of life, ignoring the cold ground, stumbled on her short legs, and fell into the arms of Mr. Long who was still covered in blood. .

"Father, daddy."

Lost the shelter of the scales, his delicate and delicate skin was stained with dirty blood, but he didn't scream as squeamishly as before. He just looked at Mr. Long with trusting eyes, trying hard to push the egg in his arms. Lift up.

"Save...oh... brother."

His face was full of tears, and there was a deep purple on his neck, which made him look very embarrassed.

Mr. Long stretched out his hand silently, with a little light in his fingertips, and lightly nodded the little dragon cub's forehead.

"Woo..." Jiaojiao only felt a gentle energy running down his forehead, alleviating the pain on his body, but it made Jiaojiao especially sleepy, and he drooped his eyelids.

Even if he was almost strangled to death by Mr. Long before, he still trusted him wholeheartedly.

because......

He is no one else.

It's the dad Jiaojiao loves very much.

The little dragon cub fell asleep, his warm and soft body leaning against Mr. Long's arms, two white tender little hands still holding "Brother" tightly, his nose wrinkled and wrinkled, obviously not suitable for the current rottenness of Mr. Long's body taste.

Mr. Long lowered his eyes slightly, staring at the time airflow surrounding the little dragon cub's soft body, and the faint golden pupils were deeply confused and struggling.

He really missed it.

I really want to know, I want to know how he will live in the next life.

but......

He didn't want to know.

He was afraid that he would be jealous, and could not help but want to kill this stray dragon cub and deprive "him" of his happiness.

The broken corner exudes a soft light. Did Mr. Long hold back, lowering his head, and lightly touching the broken corner to the delicate and fragile dragon's corner...

Almost instantly, the originally dark room lit up.

As Jiaojiao's blood relatives, with Jiaojiao completely trusting him and unsuspecting, Mr. Long seemed to have experienced all Jiaojiao's emotions and saw him, who was born less than a year ago...

The memory begins with the dragon egg, which is not too small anymore.

Jiaojiao was placed in a very warm room, and she could barely perceive the outside world through her shell.

Although I can't see it, but because of the blood connection, I can know that there is another dragon egg around him, about the same size as him.

Every day, three people come to see him and another dragon egg.

One is a dragon with a very powerful aura, which makes Jiaojiao a little scared and at the same time feels safe to stay by his side.

One is a woman with a gentle voice, her palms are very warm, Jiaojiao likes her most.

There is also something that occasionally becomes fluffy. Jiaojiao is very strange who claims to be his brother.

Gradually, the dragon egg got bigger and bigger, and Jiaojiao felt unable to stretch her limbs. He was so uncomfortable and wanted to come out.