Part 37

Uncle Zong said so, and Mu Wanwan didn't refuse anymore, she also needed spirit stones very much now.

There is no ginseng to save Mr. Long's life at home, she is really worried.

Moreover, she still doesn't know exactly what injury Mr. Long has suffered. Today, I heard from Zongshu that Aunt Yun'er was cursed, combined with the behavior of Mr. Long single-handedly singled out the leaders of the seven races in the original book, as well as his face. With the evil black and red lines, maybe he was also cursed.

Mu Wanwan frowned, Aunt Yun'er just hit the curse of Tier 4 up to Tier 5, and she became the miserable appearance now. The pain that Mr. Long endured might be greater than she thought.

Moreover, winter is approaching, and she needs more money to buy more warm stones, as well as cotton-padded clothes. She is still too slow to make money and does not have any ability to withstand pressure.

What she worries most is not poverty, nor loneliness. After all, she is used to being a person, and now there are dragons and tweeting, she is just worried that someone will find fault.

In the original book, Ao Qin and Bai Shuiyao would come to humiliate Mr. Long from time to time after they were engaged. Now he is not here, maybe just because he has just taken over Mr. Long's power and there is no time. When he is free, she and Mr. Long may have nothing to do. Days pass.

At that time, some life-saving things must be prepared first.

Mu Wanwan thought a little bit. After a moment of silence, Uncle Zong said first, "Girl, I'm afraid I will be here two days later next month. Would you like to see me later next time?"

Mu Wanwan was a little surprised, "Uncle Zong where are you going?"

Uncle Zong's eyes were complicated, and hope flashed in his eyes, "There will be an auction at the Dragon Race Bazaar on the 3rd of next month. I heard that Jinjiang grass might be available. I want to try my luck."

"Jinjiang grass?" Mu Wanwan wondered if he had heard it wrong, and asked again.

"Yeah." Uncle Zong nodded, "It's a kind of spiritual grass that can dispel evil spirits and curses. It's very rare and the price is high. If I'm lucky enough to buy one, maybe Yun'er will be saved."

"Even if there is no Jinjiang grass, I heard that there are still a batch of pills for sale. If you are lucky, you may be able to buy Ningxue Pill, which is very good for orcs and monsters." Uncle Zong said with a sigh, "I just don't know the product. I hope it won't be too expensive then."

When he talked about Ningxue Pill, which is very good for orcs and monsters, Mu Wanwan's heart moved...

Although the dragon clan is very powerful and has independently occupied the largest territory in the mainland, but strictly speaking, should it also be said to be a monster clan?

Ningxue Pill, which is very good for the monster race, might also be useful for Mr. Long. If she could get Ningxue Pill, would he be less tortured? At the very least, if he vomits blood again next time, he can still take it out to save his life.

Thinking about this, although Mu Wanwan felt embarrassed, she still said, "Uncle Zong, I have a ruthless please."

Uncle Zong raised his eyebrows, "You said."

Mu Wanwan considered the sentence, "Uncle Zong, if you can buy more Jinjiang grass or Ningxue Dan this time, can you keep some for me? Although I don't have money now, I will definitely pay you back. "

She said that her face was a little red. In fact, her behavior can be said to be very excessive. The uncle Zong treated her so well and didn't owe her anything. There are patients in the family. It is not easy for anyone. Help her?