Part 67

Mu Wanwan waited for a long time, and Mr. Long "hmm" for a while, there was nothing else to say.

She was a little disappointed, so Mr. Long lowered his eyes and added, "Cold."

Mu Wanwan became happy again, considering the negotiating tone, "Then I can get you some clothes?"

Soft, the dragon felt that his ears were almost crisp, and he couldn't say anything, only a torrent of heat flowed through his heart, clamoring for love at all.

I really like her, I really like her.

No response was received again, Mu Wanwan was almost waiting for the Buddha before a word came out from a certain dragon.

"it is good."

Feeling helpless, she went to the closet and picked up a nice plain white thick brocade that she had seen in the store before, as well as the white fur that she had prepared.

These are precious, and it cost her nine low-grade spirit stones, and she was not willing to buy it for herself.

Yes, there are folded pants...

Mu Wanwan's cheeks blushed, but in fact, she asked him if he was cold, mainly because she wanted him to wear nasty pants.

Mu Wanwan turned his back to a dragon, and carefully sandwiched the obscene trousers between the two pieces of clothing, so that it wouldn't be obvious, right?

"Mr. Lord." Mu Wanwan lowered his head slightly, a little embarrassed, "I, I put my clothes here."

She felt the atmosphere was weird, put her clothes on the bed, and took two steps back quickly like burning her eyebrows.

She is embarrassed, but the dragon is broken again.

It's because he is so ugly.

So she didn't want to talk to herself very much.

"Yeah." Unlike the sunny feeling in my heart just now, Mr. Long felt a light rain in his heart, but when his cold eyes fell on the clothes at the foot of the bed, the feeling of coldness and lack of confidence seemed to disappear strangely. Up.

She has never worn such a good dress.

From marrying him to the present, he has been suffering and has not received any return. He has long eyelashes and trembling. He wants to hold her in his arms, kiss her ear tips, and say ten thousand thanks to her. .

But back to reality, she can't wait to leave him.

"Mr. Long..." Mu Wanwan reflexively called Mr. Long, and then quickly explained incoherently, "Ah, no..."

Mr. Long raised his head slightly, and Mu Wanwan saw him with beautiful eyes open, and his eyes flashed with doubts, like little stars.

Her face was getting hotter and hotter, and Mu Wanwan felt that she was about to ignite spontaneously, "My lord, I, I won't peek, I will prepare dinner."

After she finished speaking, she felt that the words were so weird, and a smile of embarrassment was pulled on her lips, and Mu Wanwan froze in place.

There was a chuckle in the ear, fleeting, and unbelievably fast. She wondered if she had heard it wrong, and she peeked at Mr. Long. The dragon was still expressionless, as if he wasn't laughing just now.

Mu Wanwan: "..."

She felt that she had some nerve problems and she needed to go out and calm down. Before she left, she took away Mao Tweet who had been lamenting her lack of dull hair before she left.

As a result, a certain dragon whose rain turned clear was overcast again.

The door of the room was closed by the wife intimately, and Mr. Long's face blushed little by little, as if the cold dragon just now was not him.