Part 127

Because he accidentally discovered the signs of a dragon cub, Mr. Long fell into an unprecedented panic. He was half pressing Mu Wanwan, and immediately turned his body sideways, his body stiffened.

Compared to the sticky and sticky name holding her not long ago, now the whole dragon is quiet and terrible, but the long arms still lightly embrace her, Mu Wanwan can feel it coming from him, almost stiff. Trembling.

She wanted to laugh a little, but she couldn't.

Divine Sense looked at two small beings in the body, and the whole person's mind was a little blank. She didn't expect that they would have two cubs so quickly, or two. Didn't it mean that it is difficult for a person with strong talent to have offspring?

When the baby came out, how to raise it? Neither she nor Long had any experience in raising a baby. When she found Mengmeng, he had already passed the period when she just broke the shell.

Including Mengmeng's re-incubation this time, it is also a big dumpling.

How do you feed the little dragon cub?

Mu Wanwan thought about it more and more, until the damp and hot touch fell on her neck.

A slightly rough palm slowly lifted up her sweaty forehead and gently straightened those hair strands.

Mu Wanwan looked at the dragon. He opened his tearful golden eyes and kissed her cheek again and again, with tears on his eyelashes.

He pressed his lips tightly, as if speechless.

He seemed to be more nervous than her.

Mu Wanwan suddenly felt better, and put his arm around Mr. Long's neck and kissed the corner of his lips.

The dragon seemed to tremble slightly with his lips, staring at her for a long time, but he didn't say a word.

Mu Wanwan waited patiently until he heard him press her lips with embarrassing crying, "Woo...Madam..."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

She hasn't cried yet!

Because of the accidental little dragon cub, after experiencing a brief shock, Mr. Long said that he didn't want to let Mu Wanwan go to the Demon Realm.

That's right, originally they said yes, the next stop is to go to the Demon World to stroll around.

Mu Wanwan was not particularly resistant to this. She also felt that she should be raised well. Although she had become a mother in advance because of Mengmeng's existence, she had no experience in giving birth to babies, let alone giving birth to dragon cubs. The experience is still a bit nervous.

Long was more nervous than she, and returned home with Mu Wanwan and Mengmeng.

After both Mu Wanwan and Mengmeng fell asleep that day, they urgently summoned the Dragon officials who hadn't seen them for a long time.

"My lord, do you mean that the queen has?"

After Mr. Long half-implied and half-anxiously asked, Xiao Zilong was the first to react and asked weakly.

"Yeah." Mr. Long felt a little unsure, "What do I need to pay attention to?"

Little Zilong who has worked hard for five or six years without letting the subject conceive a baby: "..."

The black dragons who have no target yet: "..."

After a moment of silence, Xiao Zilong bit his head and said, "According to the experience of fathers and brothers in the previous clan, it seems that we need to eat more and take a good rest?"