Part 61

Mu Wanwan's fingers rolled around the edge of the drapery hat, his eyes lightened...

The appearance of the dwarves is slightly different from that described in some novels. Their average height is about one meter two or three, but not all dwarves are green-skinned, strong, and ugly.

Mu Wanwan was in a row of male dwarves and saw a dwarf girl who could be said to be very cute. Her skin was a bit rough, but her face was not ugly, her cultivation base was quite high, and she couldn't guess her rank. .

The entrance fee for the combined market of the human and the dwarves is indeed much higher than that of the elves. In the past, the first-tier monks of the elves only needed two silver coins for the entrance fee. When it comes to the second-tier, it is only doubled, four silver coins. . Who knows, on the Human Race side, you need three for Tier 1 and six for Tier 2, and the Tier 3 will directly rise to a low-grade spirit stone.

Mu Wanwan was a little embarrassed. The last spare spirit stone on her body bribed Hongye in the morning. She was a little embarrassed, "Can I use silver coins instead?" The receptionist was a young female cultivator who raised her eyebrows. , But still maintain the demeanor, "Yes, also, do you want to go in to set up a stall? Set up a stall to add extra money according to the items."

Mu Wanwan put the back basket in front of him, "just some ordinary vegetables and first-order spiritual plants."

The female nun glanced, her face visibly cold, "The entry fee is fifteen silver coins, and the contents in the basket have to be paid for the stall fee of one silver coin."

"Fifteen?" Mu Wanwan was a little unhappy. Although there is indeed a certain exchange ratio for the exchange of spirit stones into coins, the exchange rate of lower-grade spirit stones into silver coins is generally one to eleven, and one to twelve higher. Such a high price is obviously to kill her.

In other words, embarrass her.

"Fifteen." The sister rolled her eyes, obviously impatient.

"According to the proportion, I should only receive 13 silver coins." Mu Wanwan endured, trying to make sense.

"Oh." The sister raised her eyebrows. "If you don't want to, don't stand here, there are many people waiting in line behind."

After listening to her, Mu Wanwan understood. The female cultivator probably really looked at her upset and was a little angry, but the situation was better than others. She had to go to see Uncle Zong, so she didn't continue to fight with her. Gave her fifteen silver coins.

"Heh." The female cultivator took the money and waved to the people behind him to let her in. Mu Wanwan heard her ridicule as she walked away, "The third-order monk wears so much soil and sells vegetables? 80% of them are worthless. 'S casual repair."

Mu Wanwan squeezed the wooden sign he had just received, with a chill on his lips...

She is indeed a casual cultivator, it's true, but I didn't expect these people to judge based on her appearance alone. Wouldn't it be too much?

Mu Wanwan squeezed his sleeves, feeling a little uncomfortable, looking for the street and the information left by Uncle Zong before, and started looking for the shop where Uncle Zong and his friends had opened.

The bazaar where the human race and the dwarven race are combined also has a lot of excitement. Compared with the fair of the elves, there are many more weapon shops, and the owners of the weapon shops are mostly dwarves.

After passing by several weapons shops, Mu Wanwan found that these shops were also graded. Some dwarves dressed as blacksmiths were specialized in mortal business, and some shops were larger, and most of them were filled with flying swords. Such items should serve the monks.