Part 43

After waking up from the dream, time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye it was already a week later.

Mr. Long is still the same as before, but Mu Wanwan feels that he seems to have a little more small movements than when he was lying down. For example, sometimes when feeding him porridge, he can feel that his whole dragon trembles unnaturally. For another example, it seems that it's not as painful as before...

His always pale face occasionally gets a touch of blood, and the hideous lines that move from time to time also seem to be suppressed, only occasionally moving. There is also the tail. Although the tip of the tail is lost, the tail is now longer and has not rotted again. The scales have also changed from the previous withered yellow to the current half withered state. The state is much better than when she went out last time. Up.

At this rate, maybe another year? Or not a year, maybe a few months later, Mr. Long will be able to wake up.

Occasionally thought, maybe after he wakes up, he will become the original memory, that tyrant with only one code name, Mu Wanwan will still feel a little sad, after all, she has also raised a dragon for so long, although he will not move, but But it won't hurt her and gave her infinite motivation.

Besides, she had kissed others and drank their blood...

Although she couldn't tell whether she was looking forward to Mr. Long's wake up, and still wished him to fall asleep, she was really happy about Mr. Long's changes now.

Except for Mr. Long, Mao Chiu's condition is also very good. The wounds on its small wings are already healed. It has long since stopped bleeding, and the flesh is about to grow back. There is no hair on the injured area, bare, and only covered. It has a small feather, which doesn't look good.

However, it only seems that the cute state is very good, and it is almost impossible to go to the house.

It seems to be very interested in Mr. Long's pair of furry ears. From time to time, he would jump on the bed and step on Mr. Long's face to rub his ears. Once Mu Wanwan returned to the room after nurturing Lingzhi and saw Mao. Chiu rubbed Mr. Long's ears and opened his tender yellow beak, looking like he wanted to peck a little fur to take home to play.

Fortunately, she moved fast enough, otherwise Mr. Long would be miserable. Think about it, there was originally only a pair of hairy ears that could be called a cute Mr. Long, completely lost the furry and turned into a slippery scaly dragon...

"Tweet!" About the recent food, Mengmeng is full of energy after waking up every day. Except for Mr. Long's ears, one of its favorite places is the small basket that Mu Wanwan uses to incubate spirit eggs.

Cautiously squatted in the only free place in the basket, then stuffed the increasingly plump body in it, and stretched out two small wings to cover the two spirit eggs with difficulty, while holding one.

Despite its small size, its small wings can only cover a half of the spirit egg.

Every time she saw this picture of love, Mu Wanwan couldn't help but want to laugh.

It was also because of Mao Chiu's existence that she felt that the days of non-stop work were not so difficult.

These days, Mu Wanwan has been working hard to cultivate seeds. Although she has advanced, the success rate of seed cultivation has decreased. The cultivation rate of second-order green star grass is only about 70%, and Baizhenguo is even lower. Sixty percent like this.

Moreover, the seedlings cultivated require a lot of spiritual energy to warm up every day, so even though seven or eight days have passed, she only cultivated eleven second-order blue star grass and nine second-order Baizhen fruits.