Part 123

Since one person and one dragon have already sworn the oath under the witness of Dadao, those superficial forms are not much necessary.

The light gradually faded, and Mu Wanwan and Mr. Long were coaxed by the crowd to kiss them, and then they had a wedding banquet together.

Mr. Long is sometimes an extravagant and wasteful dragon. The ingredients on their wedding banquets are not even lower than the third-order ingredients. The decorations on the table are also made of real spiritual stones and gems. At a glance, they are all shining. It's big enough.

"Dragon's money." Mr. Long held her hand and bit her ear with a voice that only two of them could hear.

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Since it is Dragon Clan's money, then...then spend it.

Such an expensive wedding banquet, even if it is deliberately coming to support the scene, the leader who wants to stab him has nothing to say.

The few old friends he brought with him even ate happily. "You are a good disciple's husband. When will Chi Yan become a relative?"

The leader was so complimented by him that he felt a little bit of face, so he touched his beard, "I don't know her."

Before Chi Yan's apprenticeship, there was a human husband, and his old friends didn't know about it.

It didn't take long for the wedding banquet to be eaten. Everyone was not someone who had no vision. Seeing that the moon was about to come out, they all left.

Originally, according to Mr. Long's idea, it was necessary to have a half-month wine, but it was a pleasure to be able to spend more time with his wife, and it did not stop those who left one after another.

Before Aunt Yun and the others left, they also specially exhorted some words with Mu Wanwan, after discussing it over a while to see Mengmeng, and then left.

What surprised Mu Wanwan was that Jiu Qing didn't say hello to her before leaving this time.

...

Jiu Qing is indeed a bit abnormal. In fact, she doesn't know what's going on. In this joyful day, she can't refrain from recalling her failed marriage with Ao Xue.

Once they were just like this new couple, even though there was no blessing from everyone, and no witness of the great road.

After all, it was because she didn't know the dragon clearly that she was hurt for so many years.

For Mu Wanwan, she didn't want her to follow the same path as herself at first. Later, she sincerely blessed them, but she was still a little embarrassed when she thought of herself, and she couldn't maintain decentness.

"Don't run so fast." A slightly joking voice came from behind her ears. Jiu Qing didn't turn her head. She was a little embarrassed now. Although she didn't cry, her eyes were still red. Wu Jin's voice was so easy to recognize. If he saw him I actually shed tears, and I will definitely laugh at her.

"..." Wujin looked at Jiu Qing originally just flying slowly, and suddenly started to accelerate after hearing her talk, a little helpless.

Wujin sighed slowly, dashed forward, and reached Jiu Qing in less than three breaths, grabbing the corner of her clothes like a childhood prank.

Jiu Qing was very annoyed. After being pulled by him like this, his anger came up, turning his head and staring at him fiercely, a pair of burning peach eyes flushed, "Let go!"

Wujin tugged at the hem of her clothes, as if I just didn't let go, so angry Jiu Qing wanted to do it directly.

She earned two more times, but Wujin still didn't let go of her. This dress is something she likes very much recently, and she doesn't want to break it. Jiu Qing is really hot, "What do you want to do?"