Part 98

Mr. Long said goodbye many times before Mu Wanwan eased.

The spiritual power shield was removed, and Mu Wanwan could hear the movement outside and could move.

She is not a particularly hypocritical person, but was really angry just now, but now, looking at his bleeding neck and the tattered clothes that can't be taken care of, she didn't indulge her little emotions anymore, and quickly put medicines and new ones. Took out his clothes, "Hurry up and deal with it."

Mr. Long was relieved to see that she stopped crying...

Fortunately, he came back early, otherwise she would be frightened.

But the dragon is a caring dragon! , Did not say these words.

The obedient wife allowed her to play with herself, with the corners of her lips raised slightly, for fear that others might not see that he was in a good mood.

Someone bandaged the wounds after going out to fight, which was a treatment he couldn't even think of for a hundred years ago.

Mu Wanwan helped him to deal with it briefly, and put a few pills in his mouth. Before he could withdraw his hand, he was pinched by the dragon.

"lady."

Mu Wanwan glanced at him, facing the bruised handsome face, his temper was mostly lost.

Long's eyelashes trembled, and he bent over and tweeted the back of her hand, "Thank you."

The wound on his lips was still bleeding, sticking to her hand.

Mr. Long was a little stiff, so he wiped it secretly with his fingertips.

Mu Wanwan was dumbfounded by him, and his anger faded a little, "Can you take me next time?"

She rarely looked at him seriously, "I'm never afraid of those things."

His little lady frowned, her eyes rarely looked like the gentleness he was familiar with.

Mr. Long suddenly didn't know what to do, he realized that maybe Mu Wanwan was really angry, but he held her hand, a little stiff.

Mu Wanwan sighed, "I am very worried about you."

"Yeah." Mr. Long's heart softened, and he gently held her in his arms, "Those things are ugly, I don't want you to see them."

I don't want you to see my hideous expression when I fight, and I don't want you to see my ugly appearance when I kill.

Even if there is only a slight possibility.

Also don't want you...

Hate me.

"Stupid dragon..." Mu Wanwan struggled carefully, his body was covered with wounds, and he wanted to hug her, "Don't you hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." A dragon's big palm gently pressed her back of her head, seemingly affectionate, without any desire, and gently touched her lips.

Obviously a greedy dragon, but he was cautious and touched his most precious treasure.

Slightly closer to the Demon Abyss from here, isolated from the dangerous shallow sea, there is also an island.

He wants to take her there.

Now the outside forbidden area must be watched by Aoqin's people, and the only place that can lead to the center of the forbidden area is the Demon World.

The fragmented pronucleus will eventually have cracks. If they don't go to the center of the forbidden ground or break through, their lives will eventually be unstable.