Part 33

Mu Wanwan didn't know how she spent the night, because she was worried that Mr. Long would vomit blood again, so she never slept. Fortunately, she has become a second-order monk, and she is still very energetic the next day without sleeping. .

The spiritual power in the body is used a bit faster.

The sky gradually brightened outside, and Mr. Long's complexion seemed to be better than before, and he hadn't vomited blood for four or five hours. Mu Wanwan scavenged the last spiritual power in his body, cultivated the last seedling of the green star grass into a fruit, and fed it to Mr. Long.

Up to now, all their Baizhenguo and Bixingcao seedlings have been consumed, and now only a small half of ginseng is left, and two packets of seeds on her body, plus a few silver and copper coins.

It can even be said that it has reached the point where the mountains and rivers are exhausted.

Mu Wanwan panicked. She was worried that Mr. Long would vomit blood before she had cultivated the next batch of spiritual fruits. Then she would really have to rely on the few ginsengs left.

Mu Wanwan forced herself to calm down, squeezed a handful of Mr. Long's hairy ears to calm her mind, and then sat cross-legged by the bed, closing her eyes and trying to absorb some spiritual energy from heaven and earth.

...In this continent shaped like a cat's feet, there are many races, and the cultivation methods of each race are very different.

Like the witch race, they have witch power from birth, can manipulate puppet insects, refine blood servant zombies, and are good at some vicious methods. In addition to the Dragon Race, some large monsters who cultivated human form gathered together. The special life alliances are all special lives on this continent with strange talents and skills.

These three tribes occupy three cat feet, connected to Mr. Long's territory, and share a set of equal ranks, except for human beings.

As the largest race on the mainland, the human race has good reproductive and creative abilities, but most of its strengths are weak, and there are very few human races with spiritual roots. There may not be one in ten thousand people. Therefore, although the number of human races is the largest, it is Still failed to occupy the largest piece of territory.

The people who live in the dragon territory, the metropolis choose to leave the dragon territory after reaching the second level of strength, and go to the human cultivation world to find a more suitable cultivation method.

In the human cultivation world, there is another way of dividing strength, such as the first-order strength before Mu Wanwan, which is called the refining period in the cultivation world, the second-order is the foundation building, and the third-order golden core , Fourth-order Transformation God, fifth-order Nie Ying, sixth-order Breaking Void, seventh-order Mahayana, and after that, they directly soared.

Although the father of the original body is a Tier 4 powerhouse, what the Mu family uses is only a very crude practice method. Mu Wanwan and Bai Shuiyao learn a set of influential methods. She is the spiritual root of the wood system, and Bai Shuiyao It is the water system.

The aura between heaven and earth is abundant in some places, and thin in some places.

For example, the place where Mu Wanwan and Mr. Long now live was originally the place with the most abundant spiritual power in the entire Dragon Mansion. However, after Mr. Long was defeated, Ao Qin directly modified the formation of the mansion. The spirit in their small courtyard The strength is getting thinner, so it's not as fast to recover from sleep as it is to practice.

But this time when she woke up, Mu Wanwan felt that she felt a lot better about the spiritual energy between heaven and earth than before. She tried to practice for more than half an hour, and the spiritual power in her body recovered by about one tenth, which is to cultivate a plant. Bistar grass seedlings to mature amount.