Part 41

As usual yesterday, Mr. Xiaolong quietly took off his cloak, combed his long hair, dragged his tail and gently touched his two precious eggs, and then ate them carefully and restrained. A half of the steamed buns I brought back yesterday.

Mu Wanwan saw Mr. Long who was awake eating for the first time.

It was very different from when he was lying down, holding small steamed buns in both hands, chewing in small mouths, and eating very elegantly. In this house, it seemed a bit contradictory.

Mr. Xiaolong only ate a half of the steamed buns, and Mu Wanwan stood behind him, watching Mr. Xiaolong, who was not as tall as his chest, slightly lowered his head, and there were drops of water on his long eyelashes that hadn't shaken off.

She suddenly felt a little pain.

She wanted to wake up quickly from this dream, she didn't want to see Mr. Long like this again.

Satisfied after eating the pitiful buns, Mr. Xiaolong finished his day's eating. He did not rest like yesterday, but walked to the table and took out a few wooden boards from the drawer.

Mu Wanwan hadn't noticed before, there were still drawers on this table.

He squatted down, the palms of both hands turned into sharp claws, and began to... rub the plank?

Mr. Long held a slightly damp wooden board, first broke off the obvious wet areas, and then used his claws to grind the remaining good areas into a shape that could be stuck together.

Mu Wanwan looked at it for a long time before discovering what he was doing. Five wooden boards were embedded together like a small bed.

From the moment he came back to the night, he had been tossing these wooden boards. It was dark and Mu Wanwan was almost out of sight. She had to sit on the bed and waited until she fell asleep before Mr. Long stopped.

Perhaps because he is very satisfied with his work, Mr. Xiaolong's eyes are shining brightly, with golden light shining, and Mu Wanwan's lips unconsciously bring a smile...

Even if Mr. Long will break the King of Coolness in the future, he is just a little dragon cub now, and it must be normal to be naive?

But before she felt relieved for long, she listened to his naive and hoarse voice, "Dabao's bed is ready."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Mu Wanwan: "?"

So it's not a toy, it's Dabao's bed?

She was a little speechless, and then heard Mr. Xiaolong say very sorry, "There is no more information, Xiaobao's father will do it tomorrow."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Mr. Long solemnly promised that he would not speak, but it didn't count, and then he dragged the unhealthy dragon's tail and lay straight on the wooden board.

Mu Wanwan could see his expression...

Very calm, a pair of dark eyes occasionally crossed the expected fireworks, the brows stretched out, I don't know what was thinking, and occasionally a slight smile appeared on the lips.

Obviously there are still many wounds on his body, and she can feel his painful pale face.

"Good night, Dabao, Xiaobao."

Mr. Long said in a low voice, and slowly closed his eyes. He was very tired and fell asleep before long. His breathing was a bit heavy, and his tail was swept twice on the bed, meandering. A trace of blood.

Mu Wanwan looked at Mr. Xiaolong's childish cheeks, feeling very sad...

Her Mr. Dragon, is it because she is too lonely, because there is no one to speak, so she treats two spirit eggs like this?