Part 105

Mu Wanwan looked at Mr. Long who was sitting next to him, and the consciousness of the two slowly joined together.

Perhaps they are very compatible, or it is simply because the touch of the divine consciousness will produce a different feeling. She gradually feels a little hot, and the breathing that does not belong to her ears seems to be gradually rushing.

She only noticed that the powerful divine consciousness that wrapped her weak divine consciousness hadn't moved at all.

Maybe......

Mu Wanwan felt a little itchy in her heart, a little bad, and gently moved her weak consciousness...

Before she could see Mr. Long's expression clearly, she felt heavy on her body, hitting her back on the soft quilt, and she was unbearably suppressed by a certain dragon.

"Don't move." The hoarse voice screamed the eardrums, mixed with sporadic scorching air currents. The double blow made Mu Wanwan a little uncontrollable, and he shrank a little without holding back, and the divine sense also retracted a little bit immediately.

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Mr. Long: "..."

With embarrassment, Mu Wanwan heard his breath intermittently, and smiled lightly in her ear.

"..." Mu Wanwan forced his respect, "I just had a headache."

"Yeah." Mr. Long was also very embarrassed.

In fact, Long wasn't much better. He instinctively suppressed the provocation from his wife, but he didn't expect to stick to her.

It's too soft.

Long couldn't stand it a little, and his long arms pressed slightly to support the bed, and pulled a little away from her.

One person and one dragon calmed down for a while, and Mu Wanwan heard him say, "Well, that lady..."

"Now...is it better?"

Mu Wanwan: "...good, better."

She blushed, slowly poking out her consciousness carefully.

This time, the dragon was not as shy as before, with a pair of phoenix eyes drooping slightly, covering up the shining possessive desire inside, and actively enveloping Mu Wanwan's divine consciousness.

Mu Wanwan resisted the urge to retract his divine consciousness, and slowly adapted to it.

In fact, there is nothing particularly unacceptable, unlike the trembling and itching of direct contact, it feels a bit novel.

Then, Mrs. Long, who got used to it, kept her eyes open and watched her husband's fluffy ears trembling and shaking. From her point of view, he could see that his entire face, including his handsome neck, turned into a tantalizing pink. .

Mr. Long's eyelashes trembled, closed his eyes, and slowly took the news that he wanted to say to her but could not be expressed in words, bit by bit, all following the divine consciousness that touched her. , Conveyed to Mu Wanwan...

The broken pronucleus that is about to be connected but still has cracks.

Dragon rules.

Treasures of the forbidden land.

The danger of the land of inheritance.

And what he knows about the power distribution of the dragon clan.

All bit by bit, I confessed to her.

Mr. Long is still adapting to the feeling of mingling with his wife's divine consciousness, and even worried that his secret entanglement and fear will affect his wife's decision. There Mu Wanwan can no longer care about feeling any strange feelings.