Part 20

The aura contained in a few low-grade spirit stones was nothing but a drop in the ocean for the former Mr. Long, but to the current Mr. Long, it was a very precious thing.

Sisi aura slowly entered his body from the spirit stone, like a spring rain on the dry earth, Mr. Long gathered his spiritual consciousness, unlike in the dream before, carefully absorbing the aura, using the seventh-order powerful consciousness Twisting with a few faint auras, he only absorbed enough spiritual power to connect the two broken pronuclei and stopped.

They are very poor now and want to save.

So Mu Wanwan watched the spirit stones that were placed in Mr. Long's ears shattering quickly at first, and then they shattered more and more, and finally there were three pieces left.

The spiritual stone is shattered, does it mean that Mr. Long has actually absorbed a lot of spiritual energy? This method is useful?

Feeling happy, Mu Wanwan looked at the remaining three low-grade spirit stones, and secretly wondered whether it was because Mr. Long's current body was so weak that it could only absorb a few low-grade spirit stones, she rubbed it. With a little sour eyes, after thinking about it, he still didn't put away the three spirit stones.

If it is really because of lack of spiritual power that Mr. Long's tail rots again, she can't take away the spiritual stone anymore now.

Mu Wanwan slowed down and checked Mr. Long's tail. There was no more bleeding anymore, maybe it was really because of the spirit stone.

"Mr. Long, I'm sorry." Mu Wanwan was a little choked. He wanted to reach out to touch his broken corner, but he still stopped in the air. This time it was her fault. If she didn't break Mr. Long's spirit stone , Maybe his tail won't rot again.

She apologized softly, listening to Mr. Long's ears, but it was very unpleasant...

He knew her, just thinking about bringing more money and going to the market to see if there is any other way out. He was also thinking about them and this family.

Home...

Mr. Long's ears were hot and hot, and he recited this magical word several times in his heart.

If this cold tyrant's mansion, if this was only his temporary resting place, with her, perhaps it could be called home.

He never owned, home.

Mu Wanwan didn't expect that she could make Mr. Long's brain go to'home' just because she apologized because of guilt. She didn't waste time, and only bounced the low-grade spirit lime embers from Mr. Long's pillow. After changing the positions of the remaining three pieces, he picked up the quilt that was covered with scales and blood.

It's still early, and the weather today is okay. You have to deal with Mr. Long's tail quickly, and then wash the quilt and mattress, so that it can dry earlier.

While planning what to do next, Mu Wanwan filled a large basin of water, because she had to wash the quilt, she got out the largest basin in the house. Mu Wanwan put the quilt in the water and soaked it, added a lot of soap, and ran all the way to the kitchen, boiled a lot of hot water, disinfected the previously used knives with hot water, then took the ointment, and went back. Arrived in the room.

Mu Wanwan put the basin in place, took two more kerchiefs, wrapped his hands, looked at Mr. Long with his eyes closed, and said softly, "Mr. Long, let me get it for you. It might be a little painful. "

Although she swears to God that this sentence is completely expressing the meaning of helping Mr. Long deal with the wound, and has no other idea, but listening to Mr. Long's ears, it is what she wants to do to him. Signal.