Part 73

Mu Wanwan watched the wooden mechanical dog turn dexterously towards her, and jumped repeatedly in front of the small cloth bag, wanting her to pick it up.

Mu Wanwan silently glanced at the cloth bag on the ground that he didn't know what was in, and after thinking about it, he turned around and prepared to go in the opposite direction.

This thing is really strange, what if there is something bad in it, such as adding a curse that will be unlucky when you pick it up, or some dragons who want to see Mr. Long jokes.

But she had just walked two steps to the side, and the organ dog seemed to recognize it, bent over and picked up the small cloth bag, and followed her.

Mu Wanwan: "..."

What is the song of this organ dog? She felt more and more uncomfortable, so she trot off.

When he ran out of the alley in Uncle Zong's backyard, the sound from behind interrupted Mu Wanwan's movements.

"and many more."

Mu Wanwan turned his head and saw the courtyard door opposite Zong's house opened. Tie Bo was standing next to the organ dog, with his upper body naked and his lower body wearing heavy animal leather pants.

"Uncle Tie?"

Mu Wanwan stopped and looked at Tie Bo, who seemed to be much older than the last time I met, and asked in confusion, "Is this organ dog yours?"

Tie Bo's eyelids rolled up, two slightly protruding eyeballs pointed upwards, and rolled his eyes at her, as if he was despising what nonsense she was talking about.

Mu Wanwan was also not angry. Seeing Tie Bo patted the gang dog on the back, the gang dog handed the small cloth bag it was holding into the wide palm of Tie Bo, who was about the same height as it.

"Come." Tie Bo beckoned towards Mu Wanwan.

Mu Wanwan was a little at a loss, but he walked over slowly, and he was also on his own guard, squeezing the sapphire bracelet that Mr. Long gave her on his wrist.

"Tsk." Tie Bo was a little impatient. He walked up to her with two mechanical legs wrapped in heavy animal skins, then raised his arms and just stuffed the little dirty cloth bag into her hands.

There was a round thing in the bag, and Mu Wanwan was a little hurried before holding it away, "Bo Tie, what is this?"

Uncle Tie did not answer her question, but said, his head hung slightly, and there was a faint fear in his eyes where Mu Wanwan could not see, "Are you the dragon's wife?"

When Mu Wanwan heard him mention Mr. Long, he was surprised for a moment, but he quickly recovered his calm...

Uncle Zong and the others already know her identity, and it is not surprising that Uncle Tie, who specializes in helping Mr. Long make a wheelchair, knows that, besides, Uncle Zong and they have a lot of friendship.

Seeing that she hadn't admitted or denied it, Bo Tie restrained the emotions in his eyes and turned to look at her, "I'm not hiding from you, I know the former king."

Mu Wanwan looked at him, "Uncle Tie, what do you want to say?"

Uncle Tie sighed, "Let's take a look at the contents first."

Mu Wanwan opened the cloth bag, revealing a beautiful transparent crystal ball inside.

"It's just a record crystal ball." Tie Bo's voice sounded like a broken bellows, "It contains some of my memories related to your husband."

He glanced at Mu Wanwan, "I just gave it to you because you helped Leizi. I don't know what your impression of that dragon is now. If you want him to be the way you see it, just Give me the crystal ball."