Part 28

He was already very uncomfortable, and she still touched his forehead.

The cold palm of his hand carries some cold air from rain, and the moist touch reduces the temperature on his forehead, which makes Mr. Long feel a lot more comfortable, but the delicate skin slowly slides across the forehead, but he has never felt it before. Trembling touch.

Mr. Long's fingers hidden in the quilt were tightly clenched, and his knuckles turned white.

But soon, Mu Wanwan's cold hands were warmed by his forehead, losing the cooling effect.

There must be a fever.

Mu Wanwan was very worried and glanced at Mr. Long...

His normal state is usually with black and red lines on his face, but his complexion is still very pale, but today, except for the areas covered by the lines on his face, his ears are also red.

"Why do you have a fever?" Mu Wanwan couldn't think about other things anymore, and hurriedly got some water to soak the kerchief, wring it out and put it on Mr. Long's forehead to cool him down.

After doing these actions, she still didn't feel relieved and lifted the quilt to look at Mr. Long's tail, and it was not bad.

There should be nothing serious, right?

Mu Wanwan frowned and was still a little worried. She wanted to boil some water for a bath, but now Mr. Long seems to have a fever. She had to sit quietly by the bed, thinking about her plan for the next few days. He looked at the door unconsciously.

Mr. Long gradually calmed down because of the cold veil on his forehead, and the roots of his ears were still a bit hot. He cautiously showed a trace of spiritual knowledge, slowly spreading from the red joy.

She should have changed her clothes now, and he has revealed his spiritual sense now, shouldn't it matter?

Mr. Long couldn't tell the feeling in his heart, and he was a bit disappointed and relieved when his divine sense slowly stuck to Mu Wanwan's sleeves.

Mu Wanwan sat for a while, then changed the veil on Mr. Long's forehead, and then saw that most of the red tide on his face had receded, and he was touching his forehead, and it was not as hot as it was just now.

this is?

All right?

Is it so fast?

Mu Wanwan still did not dare to leave. After thinking about it, she walked to a few pots of green star grass placed in the window and picked a pretty good seedling to guide the spiritual power in the body, and the fingertips exudes a radiant glow. The green light conveyed the spiritual power of the wood element without reservation. Soon, the green star grass gradually matured, and two green shoots grew rapidly, holding the translucent fruit in the middle. , It gets bigger little by little.

This time, Mu Wanwan didn't immediately withdraw his spiritual power after seeing the blue star grass fruit mature, but instead transferred half of the original power, and the fruit became more shiny and beautiful.

When she felt a little dizzy, she stopped her hand, carefully picked off the fruit, and slowly let out a sigh of relief.

Although she didn't know why Mr. Long had a brief fever, she guessed that it might be because he lacked spiritual power, or his wound was hidden in a place where she couldn't see it.

This green star grass fruit used her 80% spiritual power, and the fruit it produced was much larger than other green star grass fruits. Mu Wanwan even faintly felt that this fruit might have reached the second stage.