Part 52

Feeling the subconscious movement of the tip of the tongue and the belly of the finger, Mr. Long's entire dragon stiffened.

Before he blushed and spontaneously burned, he was about to fall into the ice cave with his whole heart before he had a series of symptoms that were so shy that he was about to explode...

Could it be...

She woke up?

At this moment, Mr. Long had no idea how he should react.

If she finds out that she not only wakes up, but also secretly do this to her in the middle of the night, she will definitely feel disgusted? He might even think he is a pervert, a dragon who hates disgusting.

Mr. Long's head went blank, but he instinctively didn't dare to move.

He maintained his hand holding her in the dark, with the ridiculous movement of her fingertips, his muscles tense, and his heartbeat almost stopped. The saliva that was too late to swallow also had some snaking along the lips, dropping ambiguous traces.

Mu Wanwan just didn't think it was right. She touched something soft and warm, moved her fingers, and encountered some hard things. The feeling of mixing together was very subtle.

But soon, the cold air outside the quilt climbed onto her arms and the back of her hands.

Ok......

a little cold.

Mu Wanwan wanted to retract his hand, Mr. Long didn't dare to move at all, only feeling that her fingertips followed his sensitive tongue, slashing her sharp canine teeth all the way, and pulling them out.

There was a "pop" sound.

The sound was a little loud, and Mr. Long felt that he was about to suffocate. He couldn't care about what was in the Qiankun bag and hadn't taken it out yet. He didn't care if any flaws were revealed. He almost immediately fell to the side with a heart Frustrated pretending to be a plant dragon!

If the wife was licked up by him and found that he was doing something bad to her, then he would really have no place.

Mu Wanwan also felt something was not quite right. After she retracted her hand, she felt that her fingers were sticky and something seemed to move on the bed. In fact, she was not particularly tired today, and she slept not so deeply, so she slowed down. Slowly opened his eyes.

The room was quiet, as if nothing happened, and there was silence outside the room.

Mao Chiu and the chicken cub are not awake, and Mr. Long's breathing is also very flat...Huh?

Does Mr. Long's breathing seem to be very fast?

Mu Wanwan half-opened the quilt in a daze, raised her still somewhat cold hand, and joined her **** together. It was very slippery, and she couldn't see what it was in the dark night.

Her first reaction was that she was drooling when she slept, but she felt very dry when she touched the pillow.

Isn't she drooling, is it Mr. Long's blood?

Mu Wanwan was awakened all at once.

She still remembers the tragic situation of Mr. Long before, whether it was vomiting blood or the tail was purulent again.

Mu Wanwan stumbled up to light up the lamp. He didn't know that when he got up, Mr. Long, who was lying beside him, was quietly watching her with his spiritual knowledge.

God knows the tremor and fear that rose in his blood when he saw the lady's suspicion and put his fingers together.

There are bad ideas...