Part 34

Mr. Long slowly showed a trace of spiritual knowledge, and a little shyly, he bypassed the scarlet quilt, bit by bit, wrapped around the corner of Mu Wanwan's clothes.

She was wearing a light blue gown today with a little cotton on the cuffs, which probably cooled outside.

Divine Sense followed her clothes and slowly reached her cheek...

She was a little whiter than when he looked at her before, but she is also a little thinner, and her eyes are a little bit blue and black. She should be tired from taking care of him. Unexplainable sourness appeared in his heart, and Mr. Long's consciousness gently brushed Mu Wanwan's eyelashes, like an invisible wind, gently caressing.

She lowered her head, as if making a purse.

The light was warm, although it was full of divine consciousness, Mr. Long felt relieved like never before.

It's nice that she is still by his side.

Her eyelashes are still curved, not very long, but the arc of the hook makes Dragon's heart itchy.

Mr. Long relaxed a little, and he felt that he was a little different from before...

The right arm moved slightly, and it touched the soft cloth, cotton, very soft.

My heart was bulging, probably because I was excited, and the pair of white ears exposed by Mr. Long also trembled slightly.

Although the meridians were painful, Mr. Long was still reluctant to take back his spiritual consciousness, just watching her quietly embroidered purse. What she embroidered was a bit abstract, but he didn't understand it...

The two ugly ones are embroidered with golden threads that look like corners, and there are two pointed ends beside the corners, which are embroidered with white threads.

Mr. Long didn't realize that Mu Wanwan had actually discovered his little secret. He just shook his ears and watched her embroider the purse. After looking for a while, he saw that she was finally finished, and he tightened his body a little bit nervously. Consciously touched the obscene clothes that his wife had just changed for him.

Although the tail is still smooth, he is not a fruit dragon anyhow.

Moreover, he just discovered that there is only one quilt on the bed. Does it mean that she actually slept with him these days?

Mr. Long feels his heart is a little hot. Is it a side effect of losing his mind before?

... Wanwan didn't know that the dragon was out of danger and regained consciousness. He just finished embroidering the last stitch carefully, then took the thread carefully and hid the thread end carefully before holding the finished purse and Mr. Long. Contrast the angles.

Although the craftsmanship needs to be improved, the broken corners and the pair of ears should still look alike.

"Mr. Long, if I sell this purse, I won't be able to sell it." She couldn't help but smile, "I will keep it for myself and use it."

Mu Wanwan pulled out a few silver coins and a few copper coins, all of them stuffed into the dark blue purse, and touched the two white hairy ears embroidered on it, making his hands a little itchy.

She wanted to touch Mr. Long's ear again.

But Mu Wanwan still restrained it. Even if Mr. Long's ears are hairy, she will shed hair more than ten times a day, right?

Carefully put the purse next to the pillow and checked if the door was locked, Mu Wanwan was ready to go to bed.

She turned off most of the lights in the room, leaving only one lamp that was about to run out.