Part 75

The feeling of expectation was obvious, perhaps because he didn't want to miss any second when Mr. Long might come back, Mu Wanwan lay on the bed, but still couldn't fall asleep.

Fortunately, she is now a Tier 3 cultivator, and her body is not much better than when she first came, otherwise I am afraid she can't afford it.

But Mr. Long did not come back because of her growing anxiety and painful waiting. On the seventh morning when Long did not return, Mu Wanwan looked at the increasingly gloomy sky outside the window and felt the despair and loneliness over the sky.

She couldn't help but look at the note he left over and over again, pressing her palm on her heart, as if she could feel the drop of blood he gave her.

"Mengmeng, you said he, why didn't he come back?"

Mu Wanwan sat on the stool, holding a few bags of slightly messy seeds on hand, and muttered to the fat who had become the size of her two palms.

"Tweet!"

"Tweet tweet!" In just a few days, Mengmeng has grown from a thin tweet to a big white fluffy tweet. The small scarf is not pure, and the black fur is still stubborn.

It's just that Mu Wanwan felt that Mengmeng was more agile than before, and she could already hear something in its tone.

For example, it is now rubbing its hand with its regrown hairy head, while tweeting bad things about Mr. Long, which roughly means...

The dragon is stupid and may be lost.

Mao Chiu's body was soft and warm, like a large hand warmer.

Mu Wanwan felt better after being rubbed by it twice, but the panic and anxiety in her heart still couldn't be relieved. She held Mengmeng to practice pill for a while, staying up for time, begging her dragon not to have trouble.

By the eighth night, Mu Wanwan sat silently on the bed, hugging her knees, Mengmeng fell asleep, the room was quiet and terrible, and it was dark outside the window and inside, only the crystal ball was faintly shining light.

She had been talking about Mr. Long with Mengmeng for two days, but now she hasn't spoken a word for almost one day.

Mu Wanwan raised his hand and felt the weight of the sapphire bracelet. After a while, he still said that the crystal ball placed on the bedside was held in his hand...

Because the crystal ball was very cold outside, Mu Wanwan shrank subconsciously when she touched her palm. She looked down at this beautiful crystal ball. It was pure and transparent, and there was no color flow.

Smash this thing, can you really see Mr. Long?

There was moisture on Mu Wanwan's eyelashes, she missed him, that scumbag, leaving a note to let her wait so many days, it was really bad.

Want to see him.

The crystal ball was held in her palm, and the temperature was gradually dyed, and the blue mist gradually lit up in the dark night.

Mu Wanwan didn't hesitate anymore, a touch of spiritual power came out from his fingertips, turned into a bright green sharp knife, and pierced the crystal ball with all his strength.

"Crack."

There was a crisp cracking sound, but there was no pierced fragments.

The fragile and beautiful crystal ball floated into countless broken stars in her slightly open eyes, mixed with the light blue warm wind, and suddenly hit her.

There was a tingling pain in her mind, and Mu Wanwan felt that something had broken into her sea of ​​consciousness. The next moment, she closed her eyes and her consciousness seemed to have separated from her body.