Part 45

In the end, Mu Wanwan decided to boil more water and help Mr. Long take a bath.

The room is large enough to fit a wooden barrel, but it may be a bit troublesome to remove it, but it should be more convenient than taking Mr. Long to the side hall?

Mu Wanwan thought about it, and glanced at Mr. Long's tail. She felt that she might not be able to carry it on her back. Even if she moved her back, Mr. Long's tail might be dragged on the ground. It would be better to get the water in.

Now his tail is about the same, and it has been a long time since he bleeds anymore, although there is less meat, the tip of the tail is gone. But the superficial layer of newborn translucent scales is soft and soft.

On the long tail of the dragon, there are some withered scales, the mermaid line can be clearly seen, and there are some light-colored golden scales on the waist, which has a very enchanting sense of temptation.

Mu Wanwan was a little embarrassed, but his eyes touched Mr. Long's white clothes, the indescribable object pulled by the spirit chicken, and the feeling of shyness disappeared in an instant.

Alas!

She looked at the cute but dirty little chicken with a little disgust, and went to the kitchen to boil hot water and prepare something for the bath.

It was the first time that she bathed the dragon. According to previous experience, Mr. Long's scales would be harder in some places...

Mu Wanwan thought about it, and took the brush that he bought before he could use it!

She was actually a little nervous!

It's not just that she is nervous, but the dragon is even more nervous than her. He just thinks about what might happen next time, and he feels so stingy! Excited!

Even if he thought that Mengmeng was so cute, he actually took the little chicken to jump around him, and the dragon didn't feel angry at all!

I waited for a while with a red face, and released my spiritual knowledge. While watching the cute and struggling cuteness in the corner being smoked by the little chicken cubs, I admired the rare embarrassing time of a certain, while looking forward to waiting for the intimacy with his wife. Mr. Long was in a particularly good mood when he contacted him.

Although very shy, this should be something that must be done between husband and wife, right? She is already married to him, has slept with him in a bed, and has a token of love (dragon horn purse). If she bathes him again, she would agree to give birth to (?) little dragon cubs with him!

Mr. Long's heart beat fast, while spitting on his shameless act of pretending to be asleep, he secretly looked forward to it.

But soon, the divine sense detected a few people gradually approaching the yard, Mr. Long calmed down immediately, a sneer overflowed on his lips...

He was in a coma before and could not do anything to the people who came to find fault with his wife. Now, he is better. Although he still can't deal with Aoqin and the dragon guards, it is more than enough to deal with these women who want to bully his wife.

There are still some spirit stones at home now, which is enough to deal with them.

Mr. Long was darkly thinking about how to make the maids who bullied his wife a little while later. Mu Wanwan, who was boiling water in the kitchen, had a heart beating a bit fast. She carried the wooden barrel to the room and just put down the things for washing. The gate of the yard was knocked.

Mu Wanwan raised her heart suddenly, and several bad thoughts flashed through her mind. She even thought of whether Ao Qin came to trouble them, her voice was a little trembling, and she quickly took a big chunk. The veil covered the chicken cub and Mengmeng, "Mengmeng, don't make a noise."