Part 81

When one person and one dragon finally finished kissing, Mu Wanwan explained the fact that the pendant and the hairpin were Uncle Zong and Jiu Qingsong respectively, and asked him if he cursed a lot better.

The dizzy Mr. Long pressed her forehead and said in a low voice that he met a special life leader on the road and helped him.

Mu Wanwan thought about the pitiful plot of the original book, and finally found such a character in his memory.

She was a little curious, "What does the leader of the special life alliance look like."

Mr. Long's eyelashes trembled, and in Mu Wanwan's expectant gaze, his fingertips slowly lit up, condensing into a human form...

The whole body is green, translucent, with eyes like blue seas, two curved tentacles on his forehead, no hair, and wearing a green gown.

It looks amazing, not ugly, and even has a strange beauty.

She had never seen a life like this, the green one was very peculiar.

But since this creature helped Mr. Long, it should be a very good existence.

She curled her lips and moved the other hand that had been held by Mr. Long. She wanted to call him Jun, but when she thought that she didn't know the name of Zhelong, she asked curiously, "Mr. Long, What's your name?"

When her voice fell, she felt that the dragon's body became stiff for a moment, and the palm of her hand became tighter.

Mu Wanwan saw his eyes light up in the night, the beginning of the golden light, and then quickly dimmed, "My name is Mr. Long."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Does she look so cheating?

Perhaps noticing her expression, a certain dragon rarely blushed and said a word of love, "I like it."

"Like you call me Mr. Long."

Do you like her calling him Mr. Long?

Mu Wanwan was a little embarrassed, and her body temperature rose again.

One person and one dragon were sticky for a while, and then simply slept for a while and regained their sleep. Only then did Mr. Long cancel the effect of the night.

When Mu Wanwan checked his injury before, he untied his belt, and did some shameful things in the bed (?), so when the dark effect disappeared and Mu Wanwan's sight was clear, she Looking at a certain dragon who got up from his side, his face was hot...

He looks a little bad.

His long hair is a bit messy, and there are two half-bald plush ears on top of his head.

There was still no expression on the face, and the curse marks disappeared a lot, and she could see his appearance more clearly.

It's an enlarged version of Mr. Xiaolong, with his lips pressed, but the pink color spread all the way from the end of the eyes to the neck. His eyelashes are long and curled, the bridge of his nose is straight, and his lips are moist red.

The light black brocade robe is messy, the belt is loose, the newly bought robes are stained with dried blood, the chest is slightly open, and the faint muscle lines can be seen, the shoulders are broad, and they are thin and powerful.

He sat up halfway, looking at her with a pair of dark eyebrows no longer concealing him, and the light came in from the window, making it more and more that his face was like a crown of jade, evil and beautiful.

Mu Wanwan suddenly didn't dare to look at him.

He is just getting better, he has become so good-looking.