Part 68

Mr. Long met her gaze, his eyes dimmed, and he moved his head away a little embarrassed...

Her gaze gave him no way to resist.

The room fell into silence again, Mu Wanwan only watched the dragon's purple lips and long eyelashes trembling. He couldn't guess his thoughts at all. Looking at the blood stains on his legs, it was a bit intolerable.

She retracted her hand, took out the wheelchair that had been stowed before, pressed the button, and turned it into a sitting position, and then softly explained, "My lord, this is a gadget I didn't intend to get before. I think it's still Quite interesting, Sir, do you want to try it."

Mr. Long's cheeks were pale. In her expectant gaze, those thoughts of "to be alienated" collapsed in an instant, his heart was filled with joy, and his eyes lit up...

How could I see it accidentally? A person she saved like that must have been bought for him.

Mr. Long's palm was sweaty, but he couldn't even say a word of thank you when he opened his mouth. He just nodded slightly in Mu Wanwan's slightly expectant gaze.

Mu Wanwan breathed a sigh of relief, she reached out to support a dragon's arm, in order to support his weight, even though she was very careful, she inevitably touched his waist.

When her hand touched his warm and sensitive waist, one person and one dragon stiffened for a moment.

Mu Wanwan could feel that Mr. Long's warm body was spreading to his palms along the cloth, while a certain dragon felt that her soft fingers lit up clusters of flames on his body, and the cursed calf. The pain formed a sharp contrast, so clear and profound that he couldn't ignore it at all.

When she moved, Mu Wanwan tried her best to shift her attention to the wheelchair, but felt that the temperature under her was getting higher and higher. When she finally got Mr. Long in the wheelchair and sat down, the clothes he just wore was a little loose. opened.

Mu Wanwan was standing, and he could see his slightly open clothes. From her point of view, he could go all the way down from the collarbone. Seeing his strong abdominal muscles slightly bent, she quickly turned around, with a little voice. Shaking, "My lord, my lord, let me dress you."

Mr. Long's cheeks were astonishingly hot. He pulled the shirt that had just been pulled apart and said softly, "Okay."

Hearing what he said, Mu Wanwan looked like an amnesty order, and quickly picked up the clothes scattered on the ground and took the brocade clothes he bought before, "Mr. Lord, you..."

She stammered, and Long was too embarrassed to talk, but he knew what she meant, so he raised his arm indifferently.

Mu Wanwan was a little relieved to see him so cooperative. The two of them took about a quarter of an hour to put on the clothes before they put on the clothes. Mu Wanwan squatted halfway and put the white fur on his legs.

Looking at his **** trousers, he couldn't hold back, "My lord, let me show you the injury..."

Mr. Long had just been touched by her in a lot of places, and now he was full of energy. Hearing her voice, his heart trembled, and the pain in his feet was nothing.

And as long as he doesn't move, the calf will not continue to bleed, and seeing his wife will make her worry. And his wound is very ugly. When I see it later, my wife is afraid that she won't be able to drink the soup.

So a certain dragon pursed his lips, "No problem."

Mu Wanwan felt a little pantothenic acid in her heart...

This dragon, just waking up, will not let her take care of it. It's okay to say anything, wouldn't it hurt if it bleeds?

Mu Wanwan didn't give up, and asked again, "Will it hurt?"