Part 23

Mr. Long didn't wait long before he felt that she was still slowly moving over with some chilly body, and her heart was beating constantly.

Since she is much more sensitive than ordinary people, Mr. Long can clearly feel that she lifted a corner of the quilt and got in bit by bit, first with arms, then legs...

Because he didn't plan to sleep with Mr. Long before, Mr. Long slept in the center of the quilt. Mu Wanwan gently pulled the corners of the quilt, and could barely touch his half without touching Mr. Long. Cover your body.

So the half of the body close to Mr. Long could clearly feel the warm heat transmitted from him, but the half of the body that was not covered with the quilt was very cold, forming a sharp contrast with the other side.

Mu Wanwan was a little embarrassed, but she was too exhausted during the day and she didn't sleep well in the first half of the night. Now she was exhausted. Thinking of Mr. Long, she didn't have any consciousness anyway. It shouldn't matter if her arm touched a little bit. The wound on Mr. Long's tail is just fine.

In Mu Wanwan's mind, heaven and man fought for a while, but decided to bow to the cooling forces.

She thought about it, and first removed herself from the quilt...

She is still wearing very heavy clothes, it will be very uncomfortable to cover the quilt, just take off a few coats first.

It's just that her sudden departure made Mr. Long a little uncomfortable. He was actually ready when she got in a little bit, but that person suddenly left.

Mr. Long felt a bit of sourness in his heart that he didn't know what it was, and he even felt a little wronged.

Wasn't she ready to do anything?

There was a swift voice in his ear. Before Mr. Long had reacted to the loss of Mu Wanwan's departure, he felt that the quilt moved again. This time, Mu Wanwan's movements were much larger than the previous one. The whole body got in.

Because Mr. Long previously occupied most of the quilt, Mu Wanwan still inevitably touched Mr. Long's arm when she was moving, but she quickly adjusted her posture, carefully kept a distance from Mr. Long, and kept herself away. He curled up, and shrank his legs cautiously.

Although there is no pillow, it is better than sleeping outside. After thinking about it, Mu Wanwan said softly, "Mr. Long, it's raining. I don't have a quilt. It's so cold. Let's make do with you for a few nights. You shouldn't have it. Comment."

She couldn't help laughing twice, thinking of something, and whispered, "You didn't realize it, you wouldn't know if I took advantage of you... so sleepy..."

The first time she was so close to him, her voice seemed to be much clearer than usual. It was clearly just a voice, but it seemed to be a sound wave, circle by circle, with no more than tens of centimeters of air, all of a sudden. Attacked on Mr. Long's heart.

He felt that his face was a little hot, and besides the pain of shattering, there seemed to be a little more in the meridians.

Mr. Long was a little confused. He could only feel Mu Wanwan's contented sigh and gradually calming breathing. The apex of his heart trembled, but he slowly calmed down.

It turned out that she wanted to sleep with him only because of the cold, and she didn't mean anything else.

Mr. Long was a little lost and felt a little uncomfortable...

He is so ugly now, his tail is still not good, he vomits blood in the afternoon, and it is normal for the wife to dislike him and not want to be with him. And the lady doesn't know that he is awake yet, I'm afraid she can't do anything else.