Part 42

Mu Wanwan called him two stupid dragons as if out of anger, and his tears slowly stopped, but Mr. Xiaolong's eyes still made her unable to let go, and her heart was blocked.

Although this person is no longer Mr. Xiaolong, he is not the Mr. Xiaolong who stupidly regards the spirit egg as a dragon egg because he has never seen a dragon egg or eaten a spirit egg.

But she was still reluctant to let go of Mr. Long for a while, and even thought badly...

If the very real dream she had just experienced was not a dream, but a real experience of Mr. Long, then Mr. Long would be too pitiful.

Even worse than Mr. Xiaolong.

I was so miserable when I was young, and when I grew up I became a plant dragon.

When I was a child, the beautiful horns and the cute little tail, which had been hurt all the time, were gone when they grew up. Maybe it was a curse. It was really pitiful and funny to be hung up and beaten up by a dozen seven.

Mu Wanwan closed her eyes lightly, feeling the temperature from his body, Mr. Xiaolong's appearance in her mind became clearer, but her heart calmed down a little bit.

She did not leave, so the temperature of Mr. Long began to rise terribly higher and higher, his handsome and evil face was covered with a layer of powder, and his divine consciousness also circled several times in the invisible place of Mu Wanwan, and then Shamelessly and slowly approached her...

Because the quilt was soiled and washed some time ago, they were not dry, so they slept together yesterday.

And he just regained consciousness, maybe last night, she actually leaned against him very early!

Mr. Long feels that his heart is beating a bit fast. He has just connected to the fourth pronucleus to restore the strength of Tier 3. In fact, he can wake up for one to two hours every day. Although he still can't fully move, he can already open his eyes. Now, the upper body can move.

But at this time, he can only pretend that he is still unconscious.

Even Mr. Long's muscles are a bit tight...

After all, what if he moved suddenly and frightened Madam?

He has been in her eyes for so many days, but he has always been in a coma. At this moment, if she hugs or hugs him, he will wake up. Doesn't it appear that he is a dragon that is not pure enough.

In fact, Mr. Long doesn't know what he is thinking about now, he just feels that the whole world is only her breathing and temperature, and the rumbling of his ears is the sound of his own heartbeat.

"Bang", "bang", "bang", very noisy.

Divine Sense slowly, shyly, slid ambiguously all the way from Mu Wanwan's black hair, and suddenly stopped when she touched the tears that hadn't been wiped away from the corners of her eyes.

Those charming emotions seemed to have been blown away by the breeze. Mr. Long slowly raised a bad guess, his consciousness was a little anxious, and he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief when he encountered her neck that was pecked by the thin chirp. .

The imprint of the hallucinogenic grass above is gone. It seems that she shouldn't be scared to cry by her own prototype because of a dream.

That's right, if you are scared to cry, you shouldn't be so close to yourself.

Mr. Long just breathed a sigh of relief, when he thought of something, his ears trembled again...

Why is there a wound on her neck?