Part 116

Mu Wanwan thought of what the dragon had said to her. Mengmeng had developed a sense of intelligence, and his IQ was approximately equal to a three-year-old child...

Can cry, laugh, get angry, act like a baby and make trouble.

He endured the pain, but only because he didn't want to see her disappear.

She maintained the stagnation while sitting on the ground holding the light liquid, watching Mengmeng slowly closing her eyes, she was so painful that she couldn't make any sound, and her hatred for Ao Qin and Wu Yao reached its peak.

As soon as she gritted her teeth, she cut off her left hand, which was still holding the light liquid, and ignoring the pain of the broken bone, her right hand broke the cute beak, trying to get him to vomit it out.

With a bruise on the corner of Ao Qin's mouth, he slammed Uncle Chen to the ground. There are many treasures in his hand and his strength is also very strong. How could a mutant polar bear of Uncle Chen beat his fierce dragon?

He turned his head to meet Shang Mu Wanwan's bitter gaze, and smiled triumphantly, "Oh, it's a pity, your husband is dead, no one can help you."

He said that he slapped Aunt Hua aside and looked at Mengmeng, who seemed to have lost her life on the ground, and deliberately showed a surprised expression, "Why, this phoenix cub didn't hold yourself to death?"

"Fuck, a group of women like flies." Wu Yao punched Jiu Qing aside, said viciously, raising his eyebrows, "Ao Qin, don't kill this cub, I'm still useful."

"I know." Ao Qin was happy, even facing Wu Yao's attitude, still not angry.

He looked at Mu Wanwan's miserable look condescendingly, feeling that all the anger in his heart had slowly subsided...

This is right.

This is right.

He is the only lord of the Dragon Clan, and he is the most powerful dragon in the Dragon Clan. What if that orphan dragon has crushed him before, isn't his beloved wife about to die in his hands?

Ao Qin couldn't help turning into a half-dragon shape. He decided that he wanted to eat Mu Wanwan.

In the sharp teeth, I saw and felt her splashing blood, and savored the fruits of victory that belonged to her.

"Long live the king!"

The Great Elder of the Golden Dragon tribe took the lead in shouting, and the dragon tribes behind him also yelled in response.

"Eat her! Eat her!"

Haiyan and Chi Yan painfully resisted the siege of many witches, Mo Teng's arm passed through the chest of a blood puppet, Jiu Qing and Uncle Chen were seriously injured, and could not get up for the time being, Feng and Aunt Hua were also helpless.

Mu Wanwan faced the scaly Ao Qin undaunted, and looked at his scales that were ten thousand times uglier than Mr. Long when he transformed the dragon.

In my ears were howling wind, rain and thunder and lightning, mixed with heavy rain, the strong smell and blood could not be washed away, and those cheering and shouting excited dragons that ate her, intertwined into a prelude to death.

However, the expected pain did not come, and the earth shuddered from the knees, and a hot white light throbbed in front of her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw the cuteness that resisted her and was full of flames.

He seems to have broken bones and wings, and his body is full of blood.

Ao Qin took a sip and vomited out the flame-burning Mengmeng.

Mu Wanwan felt the abyss trembling behind him, the high platform collapsed, and the whole person, accompanied by the broken stones, flew backwards without any resistance.

She watched the surviving right arm turn into light spots little by little, and the rain fell into her eyes.

Her life is about to end like this, right?

The world seemed to be fragmented and completely quiet. Just before she closed her eyes unwillingly, she seemed to see the flying black brocade robe with a heavy waist, and a warmth came from her chest.

Mu Wanwan coughed sharply, and her perception returned to normal.

In her ears is her familiar low-pitched voice that can no longer be familiar with, with inevitable pity...

"lady..."

Mu Wanwan's eyes widened suddenly, thinking that all these were just thoughts before he died, and the half-disappeared right hand gripped Mr. Long's clothes tightly.

She looked at him incredulously, at the familiar and unfamiliar face...

There is no mark of curse, thick eyebrows are dark, eye sockets are deep, down are long rolled eyelashes and bright golden pupils, but his slightly thin lips are curled up at the moment. He looked at her seriously and tenderly, as if...

Is real.

A gentle kiss fell on his lips, and the nine-dead, reborn dragon gently rubbed his ears with his favorite treasure as he fell:

The flow of the inheritance time is different from the outside world. The outside world has less than three days, but he has accepted the inheritance for nearly three hundred years.

After spending nearly two hundred years of nothingness, he ushered in the near-death time of nearly a hundred years. On those days when everything was almost closed and nothing could be sensed, he began to annihilate from the bone marrow, and then be reborn in intense pain.

Mr. Long lovingly stroked her long hair and kissed her tearful eyelashes.

He waited too long, too long.

In the darkness that lasted for three hundred years, it was supported by the longing for her.

Fortunately, he succeeded.

He can still see her again.

Just hugging her gently in this way, as if hugging the only light in the long night, bit by bit, dispelling all the darkness.

The moment he saw her, he only felt as if his heart, which had been dead for three hundred years, was beating again.

"Mr. Long..." The temperature from his body didn't seem to be fake, and there was a whimpering sound from his throat. Mu Wanwan tried to bite his lip to prevent him from crying embarrassingly...

Her dragon is back.

It was as if she had fallen from the sky, her god.